“Excellent !!”

Ranked #13 of 123 Hotels in Puerto Vallarta
Providence, Rhode Island
“Excellent !!”
Reviewed 12 March 2014

We booked our condo through PVRPV. It was a good experience. The concierge greeted us as we got off the taxi and he explained all the amenities of the condo, which was beautiful !! Great balcony, with great views of the bay, the city, the ocean, the mountains.

Everything in the condo was great...The bed and bed linen were just OK, not great...but the bathroom, kitchen, living room and balcony furniture, were all outstanding. We had a great time and we would come back. If you are in Olas Altas, you can use the intercom and ask them to come and pick you up in an electric golf cart...if you don't want to take the steps up to the building...

Room Tip: Excellent location and amenities...
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank rob1764

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (114)
United States
Reviewed 24 February 2014

I just returned from Puerto Vallarta after spending 8 nights at the Signature by Pinnacle. Overall, I'd rate the property very good, and they are certainly are trying. Most things were absolutely perfect and those that were just a notch below were either pet peeves or rough edges that I'm sure will be worked out as the property matures.

First of all my suite was definitely high end and nearly everything had been anticipated. The linens were luxurious, the furnishings tasteful and modern, the views could cause swooning, and the front desk personnel very helpful. While daytime noise levels were a little high, it was no fault to the Pinnacle as PV is undergoing a building boom and it seemed that there was construction everywhere. The evenings were quite peaceful

I liked the location. Yes, it is up on the hill and there are a lot of steps down to Olas Atlas and the beach. Unfortunately, those steps also go up. If you have mobility problems this might cause a problem. I must say however at the end of my stay I truly did have better stamina than when I arrived and was even able to make it all the way up without stopping. Something I could not do the first few days.

My biggest pet peeve was that housekeeping always came in the early afternoon just when I was having my siesta. This would probably suit most people, but I'm a morning person and would typically do morning activities, have a nice lunch, and look forward to coming back for a nice nap.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled solo
4 Thank TechGuy_8
Signature2014, Gerente at Resorts by Pinnacle 180, responded to this review, 28 February 2014
Dear Guest,

We sincerely thank you and appreciate your comments rest assured that we will work on them. If your stay was great the next time you visit us we will exceed your expectations.

Thinking about this and in the comfort of our guests now we have golf cart service, which is unique and exclusively for our guests avoid using the stairs.
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed 21 February 2014

We have nearly completed 8 weeks at this great resort which recently opened in the old town. .It is a new place so still sorting out a few issues but that in no way had a negative impact on our stay. The resort is spotless and quiet and steps from great restaurants bars and entertainment. Everyone who stayed or visited us fell in love with the place. The furnishing are first class and the resort is a special gem tucked away in PV.
The staff whether security ,front desk, cleaners ,bar service or management are only interested in making you feel at home and comfortable . Special thanks to Edna property management and the leader of the great team for making sure we had a great time. To all the staff thank you for being so helpful and pleasant. It was a great experience and we will be back next year. On a final note to PVRPV rentals you always were there when we had any issues and thank you for your prompt response and making it a great vacation. . J and G proud Canadians

Room Tip: There is no restaurant but a great bar and close to top notch restaurants. Fantastic fully furnishe...
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank John_and_Gary
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 16 February 2014

The Signature is a fantastic assembly of condos that function as a hotel. The rooms are actually condos with a full kitchen and large porch overlooking the ocean. The property is only 4 months old and is complete with access to a nice workout room, pool and a lively happy hour bar.

The Romantic Zone in Puerto Vallarta is built into the mountains fronting the ocean so there is no shortage of ocean-view balconies throughout the city. The Signature offers a large private balcony with a table & chairs as well as a gas grill for cooking. The sunsets are spectacular!

The king bed in our single room was very comfortable- like sleeping on a cloud. We didn't use the full kitchen but everything is there if you need it. The property is at the top of a mountain ridge that is "steps" to the town- and by "steps" I mean a long stairway that will test your endurance on the way up. My wife and I actually looked forward to the climb after a night of consumption at the various restaurants in town.

Speaking of eateries, try Bistro Theresa up the hill and Fusion Restaurant down the hill and one block to the left.

We look forward to staying at Signature again on our next visit! Fantastic staff as well!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
Beaverton, Oregon
Reviewed 5 February 2014

Pinnacle is a wonderful destination spot in Puerto Vallarta. Brand new, beautiful condos in a great location. Full kitchen which is great if you like to make breakfast and snacks like me, but close to amazing restaurants for dinner. Loved the infinity pool and view while getting some sun. I was impressed most by the staff at the Pinnacle. They were so friendly and made me feel so special as I was celebrating my 30th birthday in PV. Great restaurant suggestions and went out of their way to make things happen for me. Thank you Edna and Arturo!

The only two things missing is a jacuzzi and food at the bar.

Room Tip: Better rate the longer you stay.
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank KatieMayers2014
Palm Springs, California
Reviewed 7 December 2013

This is a first rate Condo that you can buy and rent out yourself, or though an onsite staff. By far this place has upped the luxury market in the romantic zone. I stayed for 9 days in room 402 in mid November. I think we were the very first guest in the condo. The only problem that I could see which wasn't a problem for any of us, was the stairs. There was suppose to be a funicular built when I visited last May. Now there is talk of an elevator. I used the105 steep stairs as exercise. If mobility is any kind of a problem this property would not work for a renter or owner, as the stairs take you down to the action, beach or anything you might want or need to see. They also need to keep the stairs in repair as a few are already broken. All around I rate this place first class, and would, and do plan to return for another stay. The staff was GREAT!

Room Tip: All the rooms have great views. You will not be disappointed in any view for any room in this place!
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends
2 Thank BRSawyer_13
Seattle, Washington
Reviewed 23 November 2013

Brand new building in a great location in the romantic zone with just a short 4-5 minute walk to the beach. Condo has high end furnishings all the way around with fantastic views and a very large deck. The building has great amenities including a gym with a view and an infinity pool with a swim-up bar. The staff was fantastic and took very good care of us. We are looking forward to returning.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple