“Best burger”

Serrano's Meat House
Ranked #130 of 999 Restaurants in Puerto Vallarta
Price range: US$6 - US$40
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Grill, Mexican
Good for: Local cuisine, Kids, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Brunch, Dinner, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Cash Only, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
“Best burger”
Reviewed 24 July 2014

We stopped late one night during a rain storm. I ordered a cheeseburger and my husband had steak tacos. My cheeseburger was like a steak burger, it was one of the best I have ever had. The steak tacos were ok but not the best. I would definitely ordered either steak or a burger.

• Visited July 2014

Colorado Springs
“Great service and food”
Reviewed 20 July 2014

This place is easy to locate and has good food. We sat outside and our waiter did a great job. We had steak fajitas and they came out flaming. We were brought out several sauces for our meal and they were all tasty. We would come back for sure.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank joesombody
Lostwithiel, United Kingdom
“Great steak and happy days!!”
Reviewed 19 July 2014 via mobile

Fantastic food and service and really friendly staff. Must visit when in PV. The mash potato and gravy sauce will really rock your world.

1 Thank Rob-GMS
Phoenix, Arizona
“Not near as good as I expected based on the reviews I read”
Reviewed 4 July 2014

We were walking down the malecon at the south end and just before we get to the Olas Altas area we pass Serrano Meat House. I had read the reviews and they mostly said that the place was very good so we decided to give it a try. An owner or manager came to our table and was very positive about how good he thought the food was. In fact, my buddy asked, "what if we don't like it?" and he said that if we didn't like it we didn't have to pay. Very Ironic.

I ordered the fillet, Medium Well. It came done, all the way through. Well done. I don't dislike well done, it just wasn't what I ordered and at a steakhouse of that caliber, we agreed that it should come cooked as ordered. The waiter took the plate and my buddy was completely finished eating before I finally got food again. The second one was slightly undercooked, but much closer and better than the first one and since I like steak almost any way it comes and didn't want to wait again, I said it was fine. As I was eating my meal, my buddy says to me, "I thought you said this place was supposed to be really good. All I could say is that the reviews said so.

He proceeded to tell me that the steak was OK, but not near the level of a high class steakhouse this place had been reported to be. He pointed out how thin the steaks were. I had to agree. I have had steaks just as good at sizzler and for half the price.

The guy who had told us we would not pay if we didn't like it came by and my buddy told him how disappointing it was. We paid. nuff said.

We will skip this one on future trips.

• Visited June 2014
St Paul, Minnesota
“Large portions for small Prices”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

The restaurant was a short walk from our hotel. We looked at the menu and the happy customers and sat down. We were greeted at once and ordered drinks. We ordered a hamburger and fries to share. The burger was large and perfectly done. The friesg were crisp and delicious. It was a bargain delight.

• Visited February 2014