“Nice place and several TV's”

Chappy's Sports Bar
Ranked #232 of 1,136 Restaurants in Puerto Vallarta
Cuisines: Pub
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 6 July 2014

Ice cold beer and the shrimp cocktails were great this trip. Nice place to watch soccer and have a few cold ones. Friendly people as well! Chuy, Dave and Blanca were especially nice!

Reviewed 5 July 2014

This review is based totally on two drinks. So maybe other drinks and the food are better. We ducked in here for a drink waiting for rain to let up. I had a vodka martini and MDW had a mudslide. Being mine was supposedly all vodka I was surprised it tasted weak. I assumed it had been shaken two much and the ice had diluted it. But my wife said her White Russian wasn't good and insisted I taste it... Also weak. I can't believe they would water their liquor? Maybe we just unlucky. And at 180 pesos before tip it wasn't cheap.

Reviewed 12 May 2014

My friend and I spent quite a few nights there on our vacation. Food is good, drinks are cheap and the service was great. The bartenders are fun! Cannot wait to go back next year.....

1  Thank Lindsay31978
Reviewed 25 April 2014

We visited Chappys one night as we were unsure on what to eat, but we were not disappointed. My wife had a burger, I had a burrito, and the kids had ribs. I know you will enjoy the meal as I did. The beers are cold and I was able to watch some good baseball.

Reviewed 26 February 2014

I stopped for a beer late one morning when I was at the marina (hey, it’s 5:00 somewhere!). Chappy’s was the perfect place to get out of the sun for a bit. The bartender was friendly and spoke good English. I was able to enjoy my cigar and sip some Cuban rum, all while watching the Olympics on TV.

If you’re down by the marina, this is a good place to stop.

2  Thank JRMChicago