“Very nice management, nice place” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Act II STAGES

Act II STAGES
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Act II Entertainment Stages Is the only and only of it´s kind in the entire Bay of Banderas. Located in the heart of the Romantic zone this entertainment complex boast a 180 seat theater ¨Main Stage Theater where original productions are presented. A 98 seat Cabaret ¨The Red Room¨ And Encore! ¨Piano Bar. This theater complex know as Stages is a brand new entertainment complex. 2014 brings you A chorus line, Steel magnolias, The Ritz, Jesus Christ Super Star, The musical Comedy Murders of 1940 and the Sell out hit of the year ¨The Metamorphosis Show¨Staring Recording artist Daniel Portela. In The Red Room we have the onle and only Kim Kuzma every Friday night at and Sunday Night. Miss Conception ¨Sugar Tits¨Monday and Thursday. Vallarta legend Miss JoAnna and Chi Chi in their sell out show The Duling Drag Divas and Chi Chi Rhonas in her Legends Show. The Red Room Also has several different guest staring acts come in every week. Like Edie, Dwight Blake, Viva Las Divas, Denita, The Kinsey Sicks and many many more. Encore! will play live music nightly from 6 pm till 2 am. No matter your mood, Act II Stages has go an evening of entertainment for you!
Phoenix, Arizona
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 113 helpful votes
“Very nice management, nice place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2014

We went in with a friend who knew the management here. We went specifically to sing Karaoke. As we walked in, the Karaoke guy was shut down and taking his stuff apart. We told them we wanted to sing and he put his stuff back up and stayed and sang with us for another hour and a half. He (David was his name) did not have to do that. I have no doubt that the bar didn't pay him any extra for it. We had a nice night. The owner came over and shook my hand personally, welcomed us, and assured me his staff would take care of us. I really enjoyed this place. We got there after meal hours so I can't tell you anything about the food, but it was a great time and with their attitude, I would bet that the food is good too.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank david760

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“Cute little theater”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2014

I went to see Kim Kuzma at Act II and it was quite nice! It's a bit small, but this also makes it cozy and the acoustics are quite good. Service at the bar was slow, but cocktails were really good!

Visited April 2014
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great fun! A big city theater in a small town!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 June 2014

I have seen two productions at Act II Stages. I saw a musical and a musical review. It was really fun to be able to go to out to the theater in Mexico and see productions in English! The piano bar is beautiful and the theater itself has a nice stage and big, comfortable seating. I took my small son and we really had a great time! I look forward to seeing more productions!

Visited December 2013
1 Thank Miguel Angel C
Henderson, Nevada
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 79 helpful votes
“Real theatre in Puerto Vallarta”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 May 2014

It's so nice to have a real theatre space in Puerto Vallarta. Not only do they have the main room, where we saw FRIDA - THE STORY (mostly a dance piece with a cast of around 15-20 but the woman playing Frida was absolutely mesmerizing and spectacular!) they also have the Red Room Cabaret and a piano bar. Stop in during happy hour and ask for a burger. Very tasty.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank SakeDad
Palm Springs, California
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 41 helpful votes
“Puerto Vallarta has a Gem”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 May 2014

Was in Vallarta in November. Was able to catch the Judy Show at the Red Room. Amazing. Great Venue, classy not cheesy. Service was great. Saw the show twice. Also came in for some local singers who were great. Met a Handsome Bartender named Paco who worked the Service bar and now works in the new Encore. Coming soon to see this new part of this brilliant place.

Visited November 2013