“Another wonderful stay”

Ranked #10 of 70 Puerto Vallarta B&B and Inns
Toronto
“Another wonderful stay”
Reviewed 9 April 2014

After spending a great two weeks at Casa Isabel in February 2013 we decided to return in February 2014. We stayed in room 402 again which has an wonderful view of Puerto Vallarta. Many of the staff were there to greet us and Isabel was also in residence. The whole experience from arrival to leaving 16 days later was outstanding. Many thanks to the great staff. We will most certainly be back next year.

Room Tip: All rooms are great but if you want a super view choose floors three or four.
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank maclab

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
Montreal, Canada
Reviewed 6 April 2014 via mobile

Find your way 2 floors high at an empty resto at 9:30 am powder orange juice sold over $3 us as a fresh juice ! Green juice thicker than glue ( they added cactus to replace the parsley ) discusting I almost threw up ! Cold coffee cold 2 shrimp omelet with cheese sauce ( grated cold cheese not even melted ) pancaked tasted like sour milk served with cheap thick sirup $40 for 3 discusting breakfast too expensive for the view of a building under construction ! And i must say our waiter had an answer for everything ( be careful what you order ) menu description isń´t at all what you re getting ! VERY desapointing ... Oh and my knife had a big chunk of God knows what ... Stick to it !! Yark Yark Yark all the way ...

Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank LyneS
Sarnia, Canada
Reviewed 4 April 2014

Six of us went for dinner at Casa Isabel and it was fantastic! The view is spectacular and we were lucky enough to be there as the sun was setting. My meal was one of the best I've EVER had and the prices are very reasonable. Karl, the manager, came over to our table for a visit and he was gracious enough to show us one of the beautiful hotel rooms. Be sure to order a Mexican or Spanish coffee after dinner so you don't miss out on the amazing "fire show"! I can't wait to return!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
Plymouth, Michigan
Reviewed 2 April 2014

Hard to beat the view, except for Barcelona. Out of the norm of traffic............awful, awful service, and the food was mediocre at best. Noisy, even in the "open air above the city"...We won't go back. We were not hotel guests, and perhaps they're treated better.

Room Tip: was not a guest there--only there for dinner--a birthday dinner at that! Such a disappointment.
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends
Gimli
Reviewed 23 March 2014 via mobile

Went here on our last night in pvr
It was a 5minute walk from our condo .
Arturo was our server and was great . I'm sorry I never went there sooner .
Well this time I go I'm going early in my trip and can't wait to show my kids this awesome place. 4 weeks and I'll be enjoying my cervasa with a view :)

Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed 11 March 2014

I was fortunate enough to stay at Casa Isabel in December and had the best time!!

Isabel was kind enough to come and greet us herself, from start to finish she ensured we had an incredible stay. Our room was stunning, spotlessly clean, with the best views of PVR.

The restaurant had the most delicious food and the service was the best I have ever had. I would recommend the coconut shrimp, so yummy. The margarita's and happy hour were some of my favorites too...lol.

From the beautiful pools to the superior staff, I cannot reccommend any other hotel over Casa Isabel! This was the most relaxing and luxurious vacation. Well done Isabel, we will absolutely be returning :)

Room Tip: They are all fabulours :)
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank runninggal1
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 9 March 2014 via mobile

The views from our room were amazing and the service was good. Our room was spacious, clean and perfect for the two of us. We had a little table in the balcony with a great view. July is really not the time to be in Vallarta. A lot of rain and humidity but this place was a great value. I would recommend. Good hike.

• Stayed July 2013