“THE VERY BEST BEACH CLUB IN VALLARTA”

Mantamar Beach Club . Bar & Grill
Ranked #136 of 1,072 Restaurants in Puerto Vallarta
Price range: US$25 - US$100
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: MANTAMAR BEACH CLUB in Los Muertos beach, offers an unparalleled service and atmosphere in Puerto Vallarta, both day and night. Exclusively for adults with a infinity pool, creative cocktails, a delicious casual gourmet menu for breakfast, lunch and dinner, Djs, Led TVs and activities to enjoy the sun, sand and sea.
Reviewed 30 May 2014

My husband and I are permanent residents of Vallarta and live down the block from Mantamar. We go there every chance we get . Not so long ago, we were in Cannes, France and went to several beach clubs while we were there. Supposedly, the beach clubs in Cannes are among the very best in Europe, but Mantamar not only is undoubtedly their equal, but actually exceeds them in almost every way conceivable. We stayed at the Carlton for about three weeks while in France and the Carlton's beach club was not not only ridiculously expensive but the seats was extremely tight and the service was terrible. Mantamar , on the other hand, is very spacious but Freddy, the manager, ensures that the staff is very attentive and eager to please. Freddy makes sure that the beach club runs like clock -work. Freddy usually warmly and genuinely greets us as we enter Mantamar and, if he is attending to something else when we arrive, he always comes over to us to make sure that we get everything we want, and often personally takes our order. Then, during our day at Mantamar , Freddy frequently stops by our chairs to make sure that we are having a good day at the club.

The serving staff, due to Freddy's management , is very solicitous without exception. The menu choices are are the most extensive of any beach club in Vallarta and include several salads, terrific guacamole, sushi, and a wood fired oven for pizza, chicken, and various other items. The roasted chicken is my favorite and a very sizable portion ( as with all other choices on the menu.) And, if you request a change in an item on the menu, the servers and chef do their best to accommodate you as the staff is eager to please. The drinks are varied and delicious and always prepared to perfection, as are the food items on the menu. The prices of all items are VERY reasonable.

The beach chairs, including excellent lounge chairs, are extremely comfortable. You also get a table by your side and a 100% UV protected umbrella if you want one. Mantamar has a lovely and sizable pool and large jacuzzis, plus showers and very clean and tidy restrooms. Mantamar is the ONLY beach club in Vallarta with a pool and jacuzzis.

Lastly, when you are ready to leave Mantamar ( feeling very satisfied) your server and Freddy always sincerely thank you for coming to the beach club. Freddy is often at the exit and always makes sure that he shakes my hand and tells me that he hopes I enjoyed my visit, which I constantly have during my many visits to Mantamar. If you are a visitor to PV, particularly a first-timer, and only have limited time during your stay, make sure that you allow room for a day at Mantamar; trust me, you will have a wonderful experience.

2  Thank Frank G

Reviewed 24 May 2014

We just got back from PV and spent 2 of our 5 days lounging in luxury at the spectacular Mantamar Beach Club.

The property has a very European vibe and is high end all the way. The private pool with multiple hot tubs above the beach is simply amazing.

Great service, food from a locally renown chef and a bargain price. A whole day with a private poolside cabana, food and drink for 2, towel service and an exceedingly generous tip was only $85! I would have happily paid twice as much.

Not sleazy or cruisy like the Blue Chairs and welcoming to a diverse cross section of fabulous people, the Mantamar was the highlight of our stay in PV.

When they are done with the adjacent hotel it will be a spectacular place to stay.

The only reason I don't give it 5 stars is the time share salesman. However, they aren't overly aggressive and if you are firm and resist their offers of discounts, you will not be bothered.

My only regret is we didn't have more time to spend at this wonderful place.

3  Thank Drewmc50
Reviewed 24 May 2014

Been going there for the last three months great staff and food very clean. When going to Puerto Vallarta this where i go for the Beach. Must see Freddy and Karina the are AWESOME and Will take great care of you¡

1  Thank Edward V
Reviewed 14 May 2014 via mobile

Lets begin with the personalized treatment by your name. Iniciandonpor un trato personalizado por tu nombre.
A good musical and wide selection creating a confortable ambient.
Una buena seleccion musical generando un ambiente ameno.

Great place with pool an jacuzzi to make new friends.
Lugar ideal con alberca y jacuzzi para hacer amigos.

The cocktail list is really good.
My favorite ones are:
The iceberg (frozen curaçao floating on beer), chocolate martini, and the signature martini (i won't describe, you have to taste it)
El listado de en el menu en cocteleria es muy bueno.
Mis favoritos son:
El iceberg(curaçao frozen en cerveza), martini de chocolate y el martini de la casa (no lo describo simplemente tienen que probarlo).

They have a wide range of food with great taste and original presentation.
Los alimentos son variados con muy buen sabor y presentación original.

Reviewed 28 April 2014

The best place 5 stars for service, food, drink, pool, beach.... I want stay there more time :-))) the best in puerto Vallarta