The Club Regina was a pleasant surprise, nice facility, nice area. It's not over the top lodging in American standards but a solid 3+ stars. The staff was very pleasant and helpful less the big time share push at all. I said no, they gave me a 2 drink coupon and I was happy as could be. The resort is well kept, and mirrors its sister property the Westin next door. The one bedroom I had included a nice king bed, and a not so inviting hide a bed in the front room but both rooms have newer flat panel tvs with a few english channels. Nice little kitchen area, and bathrooms, and was very clean and well kept by the cleaning staff. Claudia was great and effecient, as well as speaking very good english ...... she helped me figure out my bus fare.The couch was okay to plop on although you sort of slide on the preinstalled sheets and not sure if I would subject my back to it as a bed when folded out. Guess it would be okay for the kids, perhaps your in mother in law, even a lock on the bedroom door for soem sense of privacy. The AC was chillin properly in both rooms and both rooms have access to the balcony area w /jetted tub. I never used it but was a nice touch. I had a nice view of the ocean, although that was somewhat lost in the sounds of the mucho sized air handling systems on the next roof over. I may have complained had I not been gifted the room by a friend. It was still a great place for a quick getaway. I would not say it is overpriced for food and beverage onsite,but is not terribly pricey, but watch the prices since there are much better places to eat at in the marina area down the street.Staff was very courteous and friendly, although one day I was a little concerned with the work crew washing some rockery on the 6 floor courtyard area with pure gasoline and no fans, although it is somewhat open it was pretty alarming level of fumes, and was glad I did not happen to meet someone smoking in the hallway. Otherwise, it was a great place to stay location with both nice little beach and, nice pool with music kept well within tolerable levels during throughout the day. There was no early morning sports director barking orders....and kickin up the jams. It was very well controlled, with a great team running it. They were busy but not a nuisance and always coming up with things for the few kids around. Being condos the Spring breakers weren't in force here the week I was, in fact I saw just a couple places down the road seemed to reverb each night as I walked home from the marina. The resort is situated in a great area, with security check point and the fence it seemed a little much, but felt completely safe. In fact, everyone in PV was friendly to this NW Gringo and his minimal espanol skills.... I do try. Was a respectable resort and enjoyed my stay, been at better and been at much worse.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Club Regina Puerto Vallarta offers hotel to two bedroom condos right on the beach in the hotel zone. Our pools, lush landscaping, beach, and the Bay all enhance your experience. Puerto Vallarta's beautiful beaches, rich biodiversity, and wealth of outdoor adventure attract tourists from around the world. Traverse Puerto Vallarta’s picturesque Malecon or Romantic Zone; browse the art, jewelry, and handcrafts at the Isla Rio Cuale market; hit the trails on an ATV; or soar through the canopy on a zip lining tour. There’s no shortage of ways to enjoy Puerto Vallarta – let Club Regina Puerto Vallarta be a part of your fantastic vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Club Regina Puerto Vallarta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Regina Puerto Vallarta Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Hotel Regina Puerto Vallarta
- Regina Puerto Vallarta