This is a late review, returned from Raintree's Club Regina Puerto Vallarta on June 2013, no pool!!! It was under mayor remodeling/ structural maintenance. Workers hanging from everywhere painting throughout.
No peace after 8:30am with the noise of demolition hammers breaking the concrete structures.
Really, after planning our vacation for well over 9 months, paying an exorbitant amount of many for the yearly maintenance and encounter the grounds in CHAOS was a big downer.
The best parts is the magnificent view of the Banderas bay and the daily trips to the Marina for that especial place to have dinner.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Club Regina Puerto Vallarta offers hotel to two bedroom condos right on the beach in the hotel zone. Our pools, lush landscaping, beach, and the Bay all enhance your experience. Puerto Vallarta's beautiful beaches, rich biodiversity, and wealth of outdoor adventure attract tourists from around the world. Traverse Puerto Vallarta’s picturesque Malecon or Romantic Zone; browse the art, jewelry, and handcrafts at the Isla Rio Cuale market; hit the trails on an ATV; or soar through the canopy on a zip lining tour. There’s no shortage of ways to enjoy Puerto Vallarta – let Club Regina Puerto Vallarta be a part of your fantastic vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Expedia, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Club Regina Puerto Vallarta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Regina Puerto Vallarta Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Hotel Regina Puerto Vallarta
- Regina Puerto Vallarta