I stayed here for a week from Feb 22/14 to Mar 1/14. We were 4 adults in a one bedroom.
It was roomy and it was well appointed. Considering this hotel is over 20 yrs old it is in great shape. The staff here are very helpful even the Timeshare ladies were pleasant and no pressure. The best part of this hotel is the beach and pool area. Beach area is clean and although there are vendors they respect your space once you say Gracias no. The pool is large with many areas to relax without being assaulted by loud music. The location is a short walk to the marina area where there are many restaurants to choose from. Fine dinning to burger places and Mexican fare. There also is a grocery store within walking distance. But I would recommend a taxi back 60 pesos.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Club Regina Puerto Vallarta offers hotel to two bedroom condos right on the beach in the hotel zone. Our pools, lush landscaping, beach, and the Bay all enhance your experience. Puerto Vallarta's beautiful beaches, rich biodiversity, and wealth of outdoor adventure attract tourists from around the world. Traverse Puerto Vallarta’s picturesque Malecon or Romantic Zone; browse the art, jewelry, and handcrafts at the Isla Rio Cuale market; hit the trails on an ATV; or soar through the canopy on a zip lining tour. There’s no shortage of ways to enjoy Puerto Vallarta – let Club Regina Puerto Vallarta be a part of your fantastic vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Stayforlong S.L., Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Club Regina Puerto Vallarta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Regina Puerto Vallarta Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Hotel Regina Puerto Vallarta
- Regina Puerto Vallarta