Stayed another week at Club Regina in June. Weather was hotter, raining a lot and very humid. Mosquitos were very heavy and no repellent worked and with the place mostly open air, including the lobby and halls there was no way to avoid getting bit. The property and grounds are still nice and well maintained, but the but the tub/shower is still the original 20 some year old one and in need of replacement. The "c-store" was OK, but since it was busy season, often ran out of goods.
The location by the marina is very nice (cut through the Westin to get to the marina in half the time)!
The on-site restaurant (Inizio) is very nice and has cold A/C and, unlike the Westin, the happy hour does include two for one wine. People in the restaurant are very, very nice and food is wonderful! Ask about the "catch of the day!"
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Club Regina Puerto Vallarta offers hotel to two bedroom condos right on the beach in the hotel zone. Our pools, lush landscaping, beach, and the Bay all enhance your experience. Puerto Vallarta's beautiful beaches, rich biodiversity, and wealth of outdoor adventure attract tourists from around the world. Traverse Puerto Vallarta’s picturesque Malecon or Romantic Zone; browse the art, jewelry, and handcrafts at the Isla Rio Cuale market; hit the trails on an ATV; or soar through the canopy on a zip lining tour. There’s no shortage of ways to enjoy Puerto Vallarta – let Club Regina Puerto Vallarta be a part of your fantastic vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Club Regina Puerto Vallarta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Regina Puerto Vallarta Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Hotel Regina Puerto Vallarta
- Regina Puerto Vallarta