“Nice cozy bar”

Cuisines: Mexican
North Vancouver BC Canada
“Nice cozy bar”
Reviewed 31 January 2014

We went when the bar first opened November 2012 and March 2013. The owner is from Wisconsin and very friendly. We were made to feel welcome and returned several times. She enlarged her location last summer and now has a restaurant and added a pool table. She has incredibly cheap lunch specials she runs from noon to six daily. She posts these on facebook and the prices are cheaper than any other places in the area. The cook is originally from Archie's Wok which is one of the oldest established PV restuarants. We will be back this March and look forward to cheap drink specials and lunch specials.

• Visited March 2013

Liberty Lake, Washington, United States
“The perfect go to place after a day on the playa”
Reviewed 31 January 2014 via mobile

Nice clean friendly relaxing place to enjoy ice cold drinks with warm hearted people..... Excellent 20 peso margaritas and cold cold cold cervesas !!!

1 Thank Wendy_P540
Branford, Connecticut, Usa
“What a find!”
Reviewed 31 January 2014 via mobile

Blue Birds is a great spot for a drink, light fare, or hanging out. It is run by a very out going friendly couple. Fresh lime juice margaritas are 20 pesos and delicious! Every night there is a full dinner special for 65 pesos. Great bar with pool and several TVs. Great Old Town location.

Eastsound, Washington
“Great Service, Great Food, and Delicious Margartias!”
Reviewed 30 January 2014

This place is awesome. The staff, and owners are very friendly. The best Margaritas in PV. I am from the Southern Part of the United States, and this was the best Fried Chicken EVER!! Seriously, make it a point to go and try the Fried Chicken. (They have it once a week, and I'm not sure which day, but I think maybe tuesdays). It's a good deal here, and the food and drinks are exceptional.

Hot Springs Village, Arkansas
“Another restaurant not to miss”
Reviewed 27 January 2014

Just returned home from a wonderful meal at a restaurant we have never eaten at. I had read good things about the restaurant, and we decided to give it a try. I had a chicken burrito, and my wife had their chicken enchiladas. What a wonderful meal for both of us. The burrito was full of chicken, with a thin flaky tortilla shell. Very tasty. My wife said that the chicken enchiladas were the best enchiladas that she had ever tasted - anywhere. Now that says a lot, coming from a wonderful cook herself. I also had a very tasty and very limey margarita (20 pesos each - less than $2.00) In fact - I had two of them - they were so good. We had stopped by earlier in the day and met one of the owners (Coco), and returned for dinner. She even remembered our names. I was impressed, and WILL BE BACK.