“Seafood”

Ranked #348 of 1,154 Restaurants in Puerto Vallarta
Cuisines: Barbecue, Steakhouse, Bar, Wine Bar
Good for: View
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: Arrecifes, our open-air dining and beach club spot, serves up a tempting array of steak and seafood specialties. Enjoy a great meal and a delicious drink with a great view of Bahia de Banderas.
Reviewed 24 July 2017

Typical in a beach, travelers look for local food to enjoy. This hotel restaurant offers this type of food plus a range of international food. Meals are good and satisfy any hungry stomach.

Reviewed 16 July 2017

We stayed at the Westin and enjoyed a delicious dinner here one night. The atmosphere was great, oceanfront dining. The waiters were friendly, and service was great. We had the "tomahawk" steak for two which was delicious and the presentation was amazing. The sides were great as well as the wine. The prices were very affordable. Highly recommend!

Reviewed 15 July 2017

I am no stranger to Arrecifes. If you are looking for a romantic dinner by the beach with one of the best views of the sunset, you've come to the right place. My boyfriend and I dined here on July 4th, 2017. If you are unaware of the weather pattern, it is on and off raining so the furniture is moved in doors, however, the waiters were so kind and were able to accommodate us by moving a special table outside so we can dine with the sunset.

I am amazed by the excellent customer service this restaurant has. The waiters are very tentative and check often to see if you are enjoying your meal.

My boyfriend ordered a bottle of sauvignon blanc from Chile for our dinner and scallops with risotto as a starter. We also were welcomed by a salmon and cream cheese baguette to start.

For the main course, I had the mariscada, which is a type of seafood stew and it was paired with pasta. My boyfriend had the adobo prawns. What I really love about this restaurant is the effort and quality they put in to preparing their seafood. Each bite of a scallop, shrimp, mussel or octopus was flavorful. The adobo prawns had a kick without taking away the flavor and were absolutely not dry! Lastly, you have the option to choose a dessert but if not, you leave with a chocolate, cheese filled cake pop. Muy delicioso!

This restaurant is inside the Westin Puerto Vallarta. I have tried this restaurant back in June 2016 and it does have a different feel. The patio is set up, they have a dj and a live band so there's dancing after your meal.

Both times, I enjoyed the meal and the sunset. Because it was July 4th, we had a great view of the fireworks as well from the hotel side and Malecon. I definitely recommend this spot if you aren't looking for a crowded fine dining restaurant for 2.

Cheers!

1  Thank Charisse G
Reviewed 13 April 2017 via mobile

nice located- view - restaurant located inside the westin, near the beach!! we went during sunset to see the Vallarta Bay.

the food is average for the price (high). i ordered two "robalos", but my wife's fish came raw... the deserts look better.
average price for two 1200 mexp ( 60 usd ).

if you are at the hotel, I recommend the pool menú.. its basic, more economic but delicious: try the fish n chips ( the best ever!!), the tuna tostadas o taco fish, for 1/3 price great food... i dint repeat :( sorry westin but its the true..

Reviewed 13 April 2017

Beautiful views, excellent service and great food. Loved the surf and turf and the array of appetizers.