We stayed here for a week last Thanksgiving, and really enjoyed it. Fernando was our concierge for the week and he gave us nothing but top-notch advice. The entire staff was wonderfully warm and helpful. This is indeed more of a bed-and-breakfast, instead of a hotel, but what you get is a place with some personality. My partner didn't love the room we were given from the beginning, but after a respectful conversation with Fernando, he switched our reservation to a suite on the highest floor - at a minimal cost. The other reviewers who mentioned the distance to the beach and gay area are really right on - it is not more than a 10 minute walk, and not intimidating once you've done it. Pros - the staff, the gym, the views, and the fact no two rooms are exactly alike. We are a gay couple, but I noticed that all guests were treated extremely well and with consideration. Cons - not your typical "cookie cutter" hotel. We will return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Cupula is one of the most luxurious boutique hotel resorts in the world, welcoming gay men, lesbians, and friends of our community. We offer the services of a five-star mainstream resort in four boutique properties: Casa Cupula, luxurious Villa Sevilla (great for groups), Private Residences and Owner's Villa. Gourmet food compliments four pools, a gym and sophisticated modern design. Located in Amapas, walking distance to gay beach clubs, nightlife, restaurants and cafes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Casa Cupula reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Cupula Puerto Vallarta
- Casa Cupula Hotel Puerto Vallarta