Going at the very beginning of the season had its advantages and disadvantages...the biggest advantage was that I had an incredibly relaxing time and there weren't a lot of people at the hotel, which gave it a very private feel. The disadvantage is that I travel solo, and some more people could have been nice...also, when Don announced the upcoming events this season that will happen (movie nights at the pool, entertainment, etc...) I would have loved to have seen this all...ah well, next time.
I can't say enough about the staff...everyone was amazing to me and incredibly helpful. The place is just gorgeous (glad I went for the vista king with the bigger balcony). The food was good and I have to say that Logan was more present than most of the concierges that I have seen before.
Incredible trip and I will definitely come back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Cupula is one of the most luxurious boutique hotel resorts in the world, welcoming gay men, lesbians, and friends of our community. We offer the services of a five-star mainstream resort in three boutique properties: Casa Cupula, Private Residences and Owner's Villa. Gourmet food compliments three pools, a gym and sophisticated modern design. Located in Amapas, walking distance to gay beach clubs, nightlife, restaurants and cafes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Casa Cupula reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Cupula Puerto Vallarta
- Casa Cupula Hotel Puerto Vallarta