The hotel itself is nice and secluded. we stayed in room 302 which is large and has its own balcony but we could hear the noise from the restaurant from the bathroom ventilation system. also the window has very thin glass therefore we could hear people getting ice from the machine and going up and down the stairs. also the room key kept on being demagnetized and one night we could not go back in. lastly there was construction in some rooms and it was very noisy around the pool.
the staff is very friendly and nice , the upstairs pool has an incredible view and the gym is large and well equipped. the check out was not smooth as it was on the day the reception had moved because they started painting in the entrance area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Cupula is one of the most luxurious boutique hotel resorts in the world, welcoming gay men, lesbians, and friends of our community. We offer the services of a five-star mainstream resort in three boutique properties: Casa Cupula, Private Residences and Owner's Villa. Gourmet food compliments three pools, a gym and sophisticated modern design. Located in Amapas, walking distance to gay beach clubs, nightlife, restaurants and cafes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Casa Cupula reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Cupula Puerto Vallarta
- Casa Cupula Hotel Puerto Vallarta