My husband and I (we're men) just stayed there for 9 days in a Vista King room. The location is very convenient to the beaches and also to the outdoor and water activities. The concierge Oscar was very, very helpful in making our vacation easy, classy and fun with activity and restaurant recommendations and detail handling. Bebidas and comida at the Casa were tasty and plentiful (good service). Loved the dimmers on every light switch, very comfortable, cool designs and human spaces in the rooms and common areas. They sure did pamper us. Met a lot of cool people staying there that we hung out with all week. We will be back again soon (most everyone staying there had stayed at the Casa before, many more than 5 times - and I know why!).
Worth the price. I don't know why anyone gay would stay in Marina or Nuevo Vallarta either.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Cupula is one of the most luxurious boutique hotel resorts in the world, welcoming gay men, lesbians, and friends of our community. We offer the services of a five-star mainstream resort in four boutique properties: Casa Cupula, luxurious Villa Sevilla (great for groups), Private Residences and Owner's Villa. Gourmet food compliments four pools, a gym and sophisticated modern design. Located in Amapas, walking distance to gay beach clubs, nightlife, restaurants and cafes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Casa Cupula reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Cupula Puerto Vallarta
- Casa Cupula Hotel Puerto Vallarta