“Most Beautiful Place to Wake Up To!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Living area
Outdoor lounge area with fire pit
Game room
Red room
Mismaloya Cove at Night
Jungle staircase
Jungle Chic
View from the turquoise room
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 40 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Most Beautiful Place to Wake Up To!”
Reviewed 12 February 2018 for a stay in January 2018

Our stay at Villa Mandarinas was lovely! Set against a hillside, each bedroom had a breathtaking view of the water. The early morning light was my favorite. Strips of cool blue light from the water, sky, and mountains made waking up a delight. The staff was wonderful. The food was simple, elegant, and delicious. You couldn't hope for a better place to stay.

26 Mar 2018
Thank you for your kind words. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and would love to have to have you back soon!
Thomas M
“Indescribable peace & beauty”
Reviewed 6 February 2018 for a stay in January 2018

I had such a nice stay here, I can't say enough. Gabriela was an excellent host and made sure things ran smoothly. The staff and particularly the **food** far exceeded expectations, I never wanted to go out to eat. Beyond the magnificent views, the accommodations were beautiful and amazing. I particularly enjoyed the integration of natural rock in the space, it was both unique and inspiring. Will definitely return if the opportunity presents itself!!!

26 Mar 2018
We hope that the "opportunity" is just around the corner, thank you for your perfect review, I will extend your comments to Gaby and the rest of the staff.
Warmest regards, Rocio
Jason H
“Exquisite service with the best views!”
person found this review helpful

I really didn't know what to expect when I arrived to the villa. The photos alone made me so excited for my stay and literally counting down the days. You're immediately greeted at the front gate by staff that make you feel right at home (I actually did not even want to leave the villa for the 6 days I was there!). There is just a multitude of things to do and explore. The grounds are large enough to give you areas for solitude. I practice yoga daily so the yoga platform was where I spent a lot of time. The view up there is just breathtaking. The location is a short 20 minute taxi ride downtown but if you're like me, you probably will just want to stay at the villa. I would recommend a stay here if you're really looking for time to disconnect from your day to day and reconnect with friends. And the food was delicious! I noted some of their meals and have been cooking them for myself when I returned to Los Angeles.

Your age range 35-49
26 Mar 2018
Jason, We are glad that you were able to completely unwind during your stay, that is our only purpose. I will let the chef know that you are cooking some of his recipes, he will be so happy to know!

Come back soon!
William B...
“Peaceful Paradise close to Puerto Vallarta Fun”
Reviewed 6 February 2018 for a stay in December 2017
person found this review helpful

We've visited Puerto Vallarta by renting big group houses , and this is by far the best experience we've ever had. This isn't a villa, it's a complex which is situated on five different levels. The adjacent property even has a quiet, bird's-eye view outdoor yoga space in case you're hosting a yoga retreat.

Since the complex is so spread out and each room has it's own balcony (ours had our own hammock too), you can get away from folks and have some privacy, or hang by the poolside bar with friends. Below the pool is an outside, billiard table level that is closer to the ocean which is the perfect place for a massage (Miguel can arrange a professional to come). I was lulled to sleep from the sound of the waves.

Breakfast was fantastic - fresh squeezed orange juice, crispy bacon, and the best chilaquiles (eggs and fried tortilla strips with ranchero sauce). We ate a couple of dinners on site and they were delicious.

If you choose to go eat in town, it's about a $11 taxi to the central area of town. We ate at favorite, La Palapa right on the beach. They have mariachis that actually aren't obnoxious and delicious drinks. Favorite food was at El Barracuda, which is a bit further, on the other side of the bay. It's another fun spot where you can eat right on the beach.

26 Mar 2018
William, thank you for such a lovely review. We are happy to know that you enjoyed your stay and are counting the days until your next visit!

Warmest regards from sunny PV!
francisco...
Madrid, Spain
“Ultimate pampering and best views”
person found this review helpful

I had the best experience all round, great space, incredible views, the food was fantastic and the margaritas out of this world... I want to be there now.

26 Mar 2018
Thank you for your kind words, come back anytime!
mattielb
New York City, New York
“A Villa To Remember”
Reviewed 6 February 2018 for a stay in January 2018

We stayed the last week in January, 2018 and came to celebrate a milestone birthday. This villa is perfect for groups looking for an upscale, quiet, relaxing getaway with access to the hustle and bustle of PV and the adventure of the ocean, beach and jungle. Every single room in this gorgeous villa comes with a top tier view, so assigning rooms to our friends was easy. Each room had something incredible to offer. Plus, really comfortable beds (I woke up from a nap one afternoon to a view of a rainbow over the islas marietas) The pool area is made for relaxing but easily become a social gather place when the mood was right. We also held a live moon meditation at the built in fire pit (Ask about Lynette if that's your thing), overlooking the ocean. There were over 3 places for us to eat, so we never got bored sitting around the same table. The location made us a little nervous, being closer to Boca than to PV, but it ended up working in our favor. Taxis to PV were cheap and easy to book, and it was not a problem ever to get a taxi to take us back, even the nights we were out late. Being close to Boca put us in a great position to explore Yelapa and the various quiet beaches to the south. The staff certainly stood out, and accommodated our every desire. The home cooked meals were absolutely divine, better than the restaurants we ate at in town. Overall, this is a great villa for a group. It allows you the space you need for privacy and to unwind but it also puts you right at the footstep of the action, from the beaches to the nightlife.

Your age range 35-49
26 Mar 2018
thank you for such a lovely review!

Warmest regards from Sunny PV
catcathar...
Brooklyn, New York
“Paradise”
Reviewed 5 February 2018 for a stay in January 2018

The second I landed at Villa Mandarinas, it was like entering a dream. The property is expansive, with breath taking views at every turn and the hospitality and service is spectacular.

I had the opportunity to stay here for a friend's birthday weekend, and we had a large party with varying interests - relaxation, adventure, sports and pampering. Every person in attendance had a memorable experience at the Villa, and all of our needs were met.

Five stars.

26 Mar 2018
We are happy to have met all of your needs and thank you for your kind words!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing