“It served my purposes”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
bayview
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Ernest M
Cheyenne, Wyoming
“It served my purposes”
Reviewed 5 May 2015 for a stay in January 2015
person found this review helpful

I went, not knowing exactly what to expect, but after being there for awhile I got to know the owner and the other renters. I really liked and enjoyed them very much. They turned out to be real down to earth people and after being home for a month now, I am wishing I was still there, The cold and snow has nothing to do with that..... (SURE). I will be back. Furniture was a little different from picture but was still ok. Steep walk from main road so might not be for everyone, but as I like walking, it met my needs.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: cleanliness and privacy as well as neighbors
Liked least: small but it served my purposes well
Travelling group: Solo
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;