“Lovely experience for falling in love with PV!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Villa Olivia

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Villa Olivia
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
“Lovely experience for falling in love with PV!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 May 2014

I have been to Puerto Vallerta three times this year and Villa Olivia has me coming back for more. Located centrally to the beach and in the Romantica Zone we treasured our month here and do not want to leave. The views and amenities are truly perfect-we had dinner many nights on the rooftop deck with full kitchen, jacuzzi and pool and enjoyed every moment. Denise is a wonderful balance of attention and discretion. There is attention to every detail of comfort and style. We even came during renovation-it is off season and we heard nothing of the work going on-complete tranquility! I only marvel they could be making it any better. We had a very romantic stay but I plan to bring my entire family of 14 and feel everyone from 4-63 yrs old will find it to be incredible. I am spending one week here alone and as a woman I need to make a plug for safety in this city and villa-I feel safer then I do in Oregon. The people in this neighborhood where I always stay are some of the best I have ever met. I am in love with PV and now with Villa Olivia. It is now my home away from home. Thank you to other Trip Advisor reviews for helping me find this little gem in my favorite city.

Room Tip: Having a full kitchen is not necessary as you have the rooftop facilities. Also a full gym and sauna...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Char O

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Vancouver, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 May 2014

My wife and I stayed 3 nights and have nothing but wonderful things to say about Villa Olivia and wonderful memories of our stay in The Romantica Zone.
We had spent the previous 8 days/nights split between San Pancho and Los Ayala--both very small pueblo offerings. So staying in P.V. at Villa Olivia was a pleasant contrast; a very vibrant city life with numerous restaurants, shopping, The Malecon, and wandering the streets of Old Town. Villa Olivia's location brought all of these activities to us as we enjoyed walking the cobble stone streets (watch your step!)
Denise is a wonderful hostess, wanting your stay to be excellent. As does the rest of the staff--very service oriented.
Great location, great staff, great value. We will stay at Villa Olivia again and do not hesitate to recommend that others do the same.

Room Tip: We stayed in rm 801. While the upper floor rooms provide better views of the beach and Old Town, the...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Quito, Ecuador
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 April 2014

I stayed at Villa Olivia last month for 3 nights and have to say that Denisse is an awesome host and cook!
The view from the room at 7th floor is wonderful, even more beautiful from the roof watching the sunset from the pool.
The location is great, close enough to the beach, safe neighborhood.
The only thing I may change is the quality of the sheets, specially with tan skin, they feel a bit rough.
Great place!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank yulliel
Sarasota, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 March 2014

My husband and I spent 10 days at Villa Oliva. We have traveled all over Europe, South America ,
New Zealand, Australia, the Orient etc, and were so impressed with our room, the location and the service that we received. Denise, the manager, was outstanding and pleasant. She aims to please all the guest.The views over the ocean and beach from the balcony are breathtaking. The restaurants that Denise recommended were outstanding(and we like good food).The 11th floor, with kitchen and terrace plus a pool are a perfect place to meet people. We will recommend this place to all our friends and we look forward to returning. Judy and John from Sarasota, Fl.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 March 2014

My husband and I stayed at Villa Olivia for 2 weeks this February 2014. This was our first time at the Olivia. It was a seamless vacation - easy check-in (Denise was awesome), great location, great value, great staff. We stayed in 504 and the only thing that I can criticize would be the size of the washroom. The shower was terrific and large, but just no counter space...and I am not really being negative - just a fact. The King bed was very comfortable. The Roof Top Pool was very nice -- we used it every day. The other guests in the Olivia were all very friendly and quiet.

Room Tip: The View from our room was second to none!
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
Hudson, New York, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 March 2014

Why did it takes us five trips to Puerto Vallarta to find this lovely place?
In every respect, the Villa rates five stars.
We stayed on the 10th floor. Room has a full kitchen, king bed, plenty of closet and drawer space, private veranda and comfortable furniture inside and out.
The room and furniture are in flawless condition. Throughout, the Villa is spotlessly clean.
A pot of coffee delivered to the room each morning was a very nice way to start the day.
Denise frequently cooked a delicious breakfast for us ($8/per person).
Without hesitation, I give the Villa and its staff the highest possible recommendation.

Room Tip: Uppermost floors are the newer part of the Villa.
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 March 2014

We just returned from a 3 week stay. We loved this place!! Perfect location!! Great staff!! Great views!!! Nice rooms and what a balcony!!!!! Very well run, wonderful and friendly guests. Denise does a great job--fantastic restaurant recommendations and she arranges everything!!! A great great time!!! We were very sad to come back to Chicago's snow and cold!!!!

Room Tip: We stayed on the 7th floor and it was great. 701--big balcony!!
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple