“Location and hospitality”
other travellers have booked this property
Secure Complex Full Service Center
Community Pool
Entrance
Master Closet and Bathroom
balcony in the evening
Living room, Apple TV (Internet Stations)
community pool
community pool
2nd bedroom
2nd bathroom shower
2nd bathroom
Hallway to 2nd floor
Marble stairway to 2nd floor
Door to balcony on the second floor
Master bath
Masterbath
Third Bathroom
Private Balcony
Evening lights on private balcony
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Vicky-McG
San Diego
“Location and hospitality”
Reviewed 30 January 2016 for a stay in December 2015
people found this review helpful

Our host(s) were most gracious and provided everything we needed to make sure we had a comfortable stay. The unit is very large and near everything. You could practically walk from the airport. It is very close but honestly, the planes do not bother you at all.
The condo was on two levels with a beautiful huge balcony and a washer, dryer, grill, lounges, table and chairs. The kitchen is stocked, even with condiments and olive oil, vinegar, etc, etc. There are two bedrooms upstairs with the master bedroom downstairs. We did hear some party-goers some nights, but hey, everyone is on vacation.
The wifi is pretty good with two routers, one upstairs, one downstairs. My sister says reception upstairs was less spotty. There are 3 TVs, new flat screens, (There may have been an additional TV in the 3rd bedroom, but I don''t remember. I didn't really go in that room except to peek at it.
The swimming pool is nice and big, could use a little more seating. The pool was not heated, but I went in anyway. Generally you don't need it heated. It is available to everyone building.
Best of all, the location. It is near the marina where you can find restaurants, massage, bars, shopping. The condo itself is actually in Plaza Marina. We took the bus from the airport and our host, Vicki, actually met us at the bus stop to be sure we found our way. Marta came in and cleaned the condo, changed out the linens, one time during our stay. She is very nice and she does a very thorough job. Vicki is upgrading the place as we speak.
The city bus is right in front. If you are going to take the bus into town, be sure to take the bus a little to the SOUTH of the main bus stop (about 20 yards south of the stop with the awning/overhang). You will see people lining up there as well.
Thank you for a great stay. Just message me if you have any questions.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
2 Feb 2016
Vicky, you're very kind. It was a pleasure having you and your family and I really appreciate the nice review since this is only my first year of ownership, it's also good to hear how I can improve so I will see what I can do about the downstairs WIFI reception, thanks again and enjoy your future travels.

Best regards,

Vicki
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing