“Great Month Downtown Puerto Vallarta”
Review of Hotel Suites Nadia

Hotel Suites Nadia
Ranked #70 of 123 Hotels in Puerto Vallarta
Reviewed 26 May 2014

Great boutique hotel right downtown PV. Only a few blocks to Malecon and right beside the beach. My wife and I stayed 4 weeks in Feb 2014 and had a wonderful time here. One-bedroom unit on main floor and small kitchenette. WIFI was the best we experienced in PV for the 3 months we were there. Manager Jose Luis was the perfect host and the receptionist Vicki gave me daily Spanish lessons--mainly correcting my pronunciation. The rooftop hot top and swimming pool allowed us excellent whale watching opportunities. Also on the rooftop is a small breakfast café area with the same great views. Roman and Inez provided a great continental breakfast daily. Only a block to Leys supermercado and fine dining AND Captain Don's which is a great local pub filled with ex pats. Definitely planning to return.

Room Tip: The restaurant only serves breakfast, but got 5 stars for the atmosphere.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank John H
Jose Luis C, Propietario at Hotel Suites Nadia, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2014

Dear Guest:

First of all, thank you for sharing with us and other possible future guests about your recent experience at Hotel Suites Nadia Vallarta. Secondly, I want you to know that I will convey to the staff your comments as I am very sure that they will like to read about them.

Over the years, our guests have enjoyed our breakfast terrace as an excellent place for whale watching during the winter months as well as the hotel location to be of great benefit; I am glad you did too!.

Again, thank you for sharing your comments. We hope to see you soon again.

Reviewed 16 May 2014

I had the most lovely little apartment, 1 BR with stove/micro/frig/dishes/sink, came with 2 bottles of water and some coffee daily, super clean, with a view to die for right from my bed. Breakfast (fresh juice, fruit and oatmeal or toast) was from 8am to 1pm, served by chatty Roman, with another gorgeous view. I never knew when the chambermaid would be in, but everything functioned well and there were lots of clean towels. I paid $90US/night including taxes and breakfast. The location is awesome, half block from Ley grocery store, and just off main drag full of shops and restaurants, banks, etc., next to a great taco place where I ate all the time (Tacos Mac Rico!), a few blocks from Starbucks and my Spanish school, and 3 blocks to the Malecon.
The hotel faces a gorgeous peaceful beach. I thought the beach club, Mangos, might be a problem but I have to say I never heard any music except my last Saturday night. About 8pm it was loud enough to shake the walls, but I was going out anyway. I always came home late (after midnight) so I'm not sure what time it stopped, but other nights I barely heard it through my walls. During the day it was a bit annoying as I lay out on the rooftop pool when they played hiphop or trance music, but I liked the salsa and bachata music, and really just tuned it out.
The pool was lovely (til one day it looked a bit cloudy and they cleaned it), I didn't go in the jacuzzi but the view was amazing. I could just stare out to sea all day!
The best and most surprising thing was, it was really quiet at night! I thought there might be party animals or I was afraid I'd hear voices or doors slamming, but it was so quiet, I actually asked if there was anyone else in the hotel and they said it was full! I saw one European family at breakfast 2 days, and one couple on each of 2 days at the pool, but otherwise not a peep.
Everyone on the front desk was sweet and helpful, printed out my boarding passes for me, Antonio especially was great, waved down taxis for me, helped me deal with local lotharios! I read 4 books and exchanged them with paperbacks at reception, there are lots of flyers for excursions, and their 2 recommendations for restaurants were awesome. My room had a TV but I never turned it on, and the safe worked well. My room had 2 air conditioners which worked great when I needed a blast, but mostly I used the fan because the sound of the waves was so beautiful!
I almost want to keep this gem to myself, but really have to hand it to the Nadia. This is not a party animal/noisy hotel, so I hope guests stay respectful. I don't do "all-inclusives" as I don't eat that much or drink. I bring my workout stuff, I had a kitchen floor big enough to give a dance lesson in, so don't need a gym, but there are lots around if you want. It is 5 blocks from La Bodeguita del Medio, the salsa club where I went pretty much all the time, and a 10 min cab ride to the JB (another Latin club). The ocean was refreshing, with waves in the afternoon that would not be good for very small children, and there is about 10' of pebbles getting out, but I wore scuba shoes. The Nadia is a more authentic Mexican experience. This was my 9th time in Mexico (2nd in PV), and I will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank liltravlr

Dear Guest:

Thank so much for taking the time to write and share your experience at our Hotel Suites Nadia. I am very pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and that the services and staff were to your full satisfaction. Your comments encourage us to continue with our goal -please our guests as much as possible!

We thank you again for your comments and look forward to seeing you again in a near future.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

A friend of mine got us a room here and we enjoyed it. It was only for one night but the location was great and it is in nice shape. I hope to return here in August. We had a rental Suv and they had a locked compound for that. Close to restaurents and a bit of shopping and of course the beach.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Jose Luis C, Propietario at Hotel Suites Nadia, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2014

Dear Guest:

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience at our Hotel Suites Nadia during your recent visit. We, the management and staff, are very pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay at our complex and certainly look forward to seeng you again in a near future.

Again, thank you very much for sharing with us and other potential guests your comments about our hotel and service.

Best regards,

Reviewed 11 May 2014

Last year we stayed 5 weeks at Nadia. This year we wanted to try something different so we stayed 5 weeks in the Romantic Zone. HOWEVER, we like Hotel Suites Nadia so much that we added another week to our trip and went back for a repeat stay at Nadia. Once again, it was great, and we were treated like royalty. What a super place to vacation.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Jose Luis C, Propietario at Hotel Suites Nadia, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2014

Dear Guests:

Thank you for coming and staying again at our Bucerias property. Thank you also for taking the time to share your experiences during your recent stay. The staff will be informed of your high commendation about their service, which I know they will happy to know about.

At this moment, I would like to ask that if you have any suggestion to make our property better, please do not hesitate to let me know, I would love to hear from you about it.

Best regards to you both.

Reviewed 21 April 2014

My 83 year old aunt stays at this amazing hotel every year and I have been lucky to join her for the last 4 years! She is a widow so the 24 hour desk clerk is very comforting, to all of our family. Jose, the owner, and staff are extremely professional and can not do enough to make your stay relaxing. The housekeeping staff are friendly and do an amazing job with little interuption to the guest.The balcony and roof top view can not be beat! Sunsets at Nadia are absolutely gorgeous. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone who wants to relax and be treated like royalty! There is a grocery store a block away, it is extremely convenient. You are close enough to all the excitement of downtown, a short walk away, but not bothered by the the noise or traffic. If your travel plans include PVR stay here, you will not be disappointed and you will be booking your return visit before the wheels of the plane ever take off :)

Room Tip: Every room is luxury at its finest! If you can get a room with a balcony - take it - the nightly sun...
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Jose Luis C, Propietario at Hotel Suites Nadia, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2014

Hello Sheila:

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience during your recent visit to our Puerto Vallarta hotel. Thank you also for choosing us again as your hotel, your comments encourage us to continue to work as we have so that our guests have a great time.

I will pass on your comments to the rest of the staff; I know they will like to know about them. Again, our location seems to be a great plus for our property. Having the various stores and restaurants so nearby continue to be much appreciated by most of our guests.

We look forward to seeing you again in a near future.

Reviewed 20 April 2014

We were back in Puerto Vallarta again.... We decided to play it safe and return to Suites Nadia, and it paid off as usual.

We know Suites Nadia (this is our fourth stay). On previous visits we also heard the music from the beach club but were never bothered by it. I guess we were also a little curious to know how this issue - which has been mentioned by others - was progressing. We stayed a week in room 201. It was eerily quiet. The beach club was open - we could see everything set up. But, not a peep came from the club... Occasionally, we even looked in on them to make sure they were okay.

We were there the weekend leading to Semana Santa, and PV was in full party mode.... So, if you're looking for music - you will need to bring your own. (Now, if they can do something about those incessant waves washing onto the beach - insert smiley).

This is just a brilliant hotel. The positives in order: 1) The location is perfect. 2)The staff is sympathetic. 3) The rooms are intimate, well appointed, updated and easy to keep clean. This all means it's a "good value".

Oh yea, before I forget - breakfast on the rooftop terrace was incredible. It was our morning ritual. The smiling faces of the staff and the sun rising over the mountains - looking out over the town and the ocean - dolphins swimming by.... It was such a treat that we talked about each evening - and looked forward to going to the rooftop each morning... It might be one of the best experiences in PV!

It's a perfect hotel if you are going to PV to have a good time. Everything you need is in walking distance. So, you simply get to the hotel and let the good times begin!!!

Geez, makes me want to get back there....

Room Tip: The hotel may not have a fitness center but the beach is 50 feet away - so get busy (if you like tha...
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family

Dear Guest:

I have nothing to say but thank you for choosing us again as your hotel in Puerto Vallarta. Your comments certainly compell us to continue to try and do a good job so our guests have the best possible stay; I am very please to confirm that you enjoyed your last visit. Our breakfast on the rooftop continue to be one of the hottest experiences for our guests. Indeed, whale watching during the winter months has gotten to be one of our side benefits.

Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Reviewed 9 April 2014

We stayed at HSN for two nights on our way down the coast. The rooms are fairly modern and well set out with small kitchenettes. The location was perfect for us as it is right on the beach but outside of the main tourist centre. You could easily walk into the centre and there is a large supermarket about a block away. There is also a fantastic roof terrace and pool and a good breakfast. Great value.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Jose Luis C, Propietario at Hotel Suites Nadia, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2014

Dear Guest:

On behalf of the staff of Hotel Suites Nadia, I want to thank you for taking the time to share your experience during your recet visit to our Puerto Valarta facility. We are very pleased to know that you found our location very conveniente; most of our guests do too.

Again, thank you for your kind comments. We look forward to seeing you again in the near future.