“Great Place to Stay”
Review of Hotel Suites Nadia

Hotel Suites Nadia
Ranked #69 of 123 Hotels in Puerto Vallarta
Reviewed 26 November 2010

My wife and I stayed five nights. It is right on the beach and the top floor with the pool and hot tub has a view of Puerto Vallarta coast, beach and view of the city. From our balcony we could see the beach and could hear the ocean as if we were a few feet away. We had a bedroom, kitchen, living room/dining area and beauty bathroom. The staff are attentive and helpful, the manager/owner Senor Lic. Jose Luis went out of his way to make us feel welcomed and comfortable. We were asking for directions to Costco in town and he drove us there. True service.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 30 October 2010

We found Suites Nadia by chance - and couldn't be happier with our stay. The staff was amazing - helpful in every way. The location was incredible. We thought we may need to rent and car - and didn't really like the idea. There was no reason to worry. Suites Nadia is right in the middle of town and a few feet from the beach. Everything was handy. The rooms were cute, clean and incredibly efficient. We normally don't worry too much about our room, when we are on vacation, because we like to do everything and take advantage of all that is available. But, we spent more time at the hotel and in our room - it was just so comfortable we couldn't resist hanging out.

All in all a great experience. Oh, I shouldn't forget to mention the rooftop terrace, pool and restaurant - to die for. So easy, so convenient and a view to die for. It was our first trip to PV and we'll be back!!! And, I guess I don't have to tell you, we'll book Nadia Suites!! The best!!!

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 October 2010

I went to Puerto Vallarta in March with a friend. It was my first time to PV, her second. I fell in love with the town, one of my favs in Mexico! I strongly disagree with the reviewer who said it's in a bad part of town. Completely untrue, its right on the beach, 3 blocks north of the malecon. Totally normal, nice part of downtown. The rooms are on the smaller side but it was completely comfortable for the two of us. Everything was super clean and the staff was friendly and helpful. Breakfast was great and we spent most of the day laying out at the club, Cherry 7, which is located right in front of the hotel. There's also a supermarket and Oxxo (it's like 7-eleven) across the street. Most evenings we would walk into town for dinner and drinks and then take a cab back. We looked at other places while we were there but I'll be returning to HSN. I'm not a fan of large resorts and I love being in town. PV is too great of a town to spend your time holed-up in a resort ten minutes north of town. If you're looking for something smaller and more laid-back I recommend Sayulita, not a resort. PS Don't miss the weekly art walk, its usually on Wednesdays!

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 October 2010

We found HSN during our first trip to PV. We were staying at another hotel and decided we would definitely stay here during our next trip.
The manager was very friendly when I emailed him to arrange our accomodations. He filled me in on the happenings in PV, etc. very imformative and made me want to stay here more.
We loved the idea of the small boutique hotel and the fact that it is in the heart of authentic PV (read taco stands really close :)
The room that we were given was right under the roof top restaurant (which we loved BTW - food and staff were great). But every morning when they were setting up, it was our alarm clock. We stayed 4 nights and didn't get the chance to sleep in and relax any of those mornings.
Also, there was construction right next to the HSN. At least we think it was construction. All we heard was some guy pounding on a steel beam with a hammer FOR HOURS!!!!!
The roof top pool/hot tub was nice and my husband and I were able to spend some time up there to ourselves ;)
The bed was not comfortable AT ALL!
The room was an OK size for the 2 of us and we enjoyed the decor and modern style.

We made the best of our stay, despite the restaurant and construction noise. I wouldn't stay here again though.

• Stayed: November 2009, travelled as a couple
2  Thank AbbieSunshine
Reviewed 10 October 2010

Ok..so my husband and I were scheduled to stay here for 9 days in Sept/Oct. We were a little hesitate pulling up as it's in a BAD area of PVR. We checked in and walked up to our room and knew right away that we were not staying there for our vacation. The rooms/suites are NOT condo's-they are SO small that it's about as big as my bedroom at home-including a kitchenette, bathroom and living area. We were promised a breakfast each morning with our payment, but found out when we arrived that the restaurant was closed and that we would have to walk 3 blocks for our breakfast everyday and the pool area was dirty and looked to be under construction. I will say one positive thing however, the owner was very gracious on refunding our money and it was deposited back into my account in a prompt manner. If you like small areas, not concerned about location and don't care if you have to walk a mile for bfast then this is a great deal.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ksaf
Reviewed 20 September 2010

I have to say I was absolutely horrified when my husband and I (plus baby) checked into this hotel. The room was so small. Way too small for a couple with a baby. Unfortunately there were no other bigger rooms available. The website definitely misrepresented the reality of the rooms. The hotel owners have no business renting the tiny rooms to more than 1-2 people.

If you are going to stay here, make sure you get the rooms with the balconies. They are a bit bigger. They are located on the ends of the hotel. Do not stay in the middle unless you do not need any personal space. I'm not exaggerating.

While this was a terrible experience for us with the baby, we tried to make the best of the situation. There some positives:

1. The rooftop restaurant was amazing. We had breakfast there everyday which was included in the cost of the hotel for the week. (except Mondays)
2. Hanging out at the rooftop pool was great. Good view. The pool itself was freezing cold. I didn't actually go in it.
3. The staff were very friendly and helpful. Pedro the pool man was so nice. He was constantly flirting with our 10 month old baby girl. A very sweet man.
4. The location of this hotel couldn't be better. It is located right on the beach. There were fantastic cabanas for rent from the club below. Also, it is only a five minute walk to the malecon which we did every morning.

I have to give a low rating because it was way too ridiculous for the hotel to rent this room to us having a small child. But the hotel itself would have be great for a single person or a couple who does not plan to spend any significant time in the hotel. Again, make sure you get the bigger room or don't book it.

Also, we stayed a week and didn't have too much problems with noise from the club. I think we could only hear the music the first night we stayed.

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled with family
2  Thank travelswithkids014
Reviewed 17 August 2010

I drove from Guadalajara to Puerto Vallarta on a whim. It took us a bit long then we thought, so we looked for a place to stay. I found the Hotel Suites Nadia and I love it. The rooms are clean and decorated perfect. The staff where eager to please. They showed me several rooms before I decided on the fourth floor. The views are stunning! Right on the water with a balcony where you can watched the sun set. Everything you need is within a blocks walk. Don't get sucked into a monster hotel. This place is a special hide away! This is a MUST SEE TO BELIEVE! The roof top hot tub and pool with it's disappearing edge was unbelievable. I had the entire roof top to myself it was as if I had a penthouse suite. I can't say enough about how great this place is!

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple