“An excellent dinner”

Martini en Fuego Grill Bar
Ranked #2 of 1,150 Restaurants in Puerto Vallarta
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My wife and I ate here 3 times during our stay in PV. The seared tuna, red snapper and shrimp entrees were superb. One of our favorite places because of the owner and food.

2  Thank Jeff S

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Our first time here. I made a reservation, but at this time of year, it probably wasn’t really necessary. Recently air conditioning had been installed, and it made us feel comfortable on a hot evening. Roberto greeted us with a huge smile and seated us while explaining his evening special of red snapper. He told us that he had a very fresh fish which would serve two people. He brought it out to show us. He was so proud of this fish that we couldn’t turn it down. He served it with veggies and rice. In reality it provided a generous dinner for two, for two nights! The sauce was delicious and only mildly spicy. We weren’t expecting dessert, but Roberto surprised us with an ice cream creation. We’ll be back!

1  Thank twballard
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Roberto and his staff make you feel like you’re at home. My wife had the grilled butter shrimp and I had the grilled butter lobster, both meals were delicious. If margaritas are your thing then make sure you order the passion fruit. Overall, I couldn’t have been more pleased. I will definitely be eating there again on my next visit.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Was recommended by a new friend....wow best Caesar salad ever complimentary....complimentary dessert too just right red snapper was perfection and the staff was so friendly!! Prices are very reasonable and restaurant close to vista del sol bonus! We will be back

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Roberto spoiled us with hand held Caesar Salad! Red snapper was excellent. The $20 lobster was best ever. We had an assortment of desserts. Key lime pie, strawberry cheesecake, pears cooked in red wine, 3 kinds of ice cream.