“good breakfast spot”

Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed 13 March 2014

Great fresh orange juice here! Sometimes I stop just for that while strolling around centro during a morning shopping trip. Breakfast is good too. I have tried several and have been pleased with all of them. Many people really like the eggs benedict, but I have to say I'm not a fan. Service is not all that great, so just don't be in a hurry when you stop here for breakfast.

Reviewed 11 March 2014

I love this place for breakfast. It is very clean, and easy to get to.

Great happy people. My favorite for breakfast

Reviewed 5 March 2014

During our stay in Zihua we managed to get there about 6 times. Very clean, excellent staff, great food, nice location with shade and fans.

1  Thank mngal58
Reviewed 27 February 2014 via mobile

Zihua Pancake House is a regular stop for us while in Zihua. I look forward to the food and atmosphere. The homemade peanut butter is fantastic and of you're looking for a great breakfast, eggs, bacon, bennies or an omelette this is a have to go to place. I've never actually tried the pancakes, lol! I don't like pancakes. I do however enjoy all other types of breakfast and this place has me hooked. Don't go if you're looking for tortillas, tacos or any other typical mexican style breakfast. Go if you want a regular Canadian or American style breaky with a twist of Mexican.

Reviewed 28 December 2013

I like the French Toast...stop by here to have breakfast when my hubby goes fishing. Nice quite place with plesent staff.