La Casa Que Canta
Emporio Ixtapa(Ixtapa)(Great Value!)
US$73
US$69
  • Breakfast included
Aura del Mar Hotel(Zihuatanejo)(Great Value!)
US$166
US$127
  • Pool
US$216
US$169
  • Breakfast included
Villa del Sol Resort(Zihuatanejo)
US$444
US$241
Las Brisas Ixtapa(Ixtapa)(Great Value!)
US$143
US$115
Arena Suites(Zihuatanejo)(Great Value!)
US$78
US$68
Club Med Ixtapa Pacific(Ixtapa)
US$443
clubmed.us
  • Breakfast included
All reviewspool suitethe salt water poollime pancakesmaster suitethe main hoteloverlooking the bayprivate dinnerour honeymoonwaves crashingbeautiful hotella ropa beachgrand suitemexican artzihuatanejo baysmall luxury hotelromantic getawayleave your room
Reviewed 10 April 2011

I just came back to La Casa Que Canta for my third visit and once again was completely wowed my the amazing people, service, accommodations, and above all location. We were here celebrating my parent 45th wedding Anniversary and took over both of the main houses with family and friends. Both houses had picturesque views and outstanding service and provided us with endless service! We all were very sad when our week long trip came to a close as not one person had a complaint to give. If you plan to stay here I highly recommend it and you will not regret it in the least and will feel unbelievably safe unlike other parts of Mexico!!! Don't think twice about staying here and you too will experience the magical hidden paradise this place has to offer and more!!!!

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 April 2011

My husband and I are very experienced international travelers, for both business and pleasure. In our extensive experience this was quite easily our best ever relaxing, indulgent holiday. I would find it hard to believe anyone could fault anything about Las Casa Que Canta. We extended our stay by an extra few days and were truly sad to leave. Both the in-room dining and the restaurant were top notch. We stayed in a beautiful master suite which was immaculately clean and luxuriously. Our own private infinity plunge pool was the pièce de résistance! We had complete privacy in our suite, however when we chose it was a short walk to beautiful beaches and not much further to the delightful village. I urge anyone looking for a truly romantic experience to not hesitate to indulge in this outstanding accommodation. It is one of the premium hotels in Zihuatanejo and worth every penny. You will not be disappointed. We willl be back.

Room Tip: Leave the children with grandma!
  • Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Happywalkabout
Reviewed 6 April 2011

My husband and I had our wedding at
La Casa Que Canta on 3/11/11.
It was so beautiful and above all my dreams.
The service was above our expectations. The food was amazing!

Planning a destination wedding normally you would think many things would go wrong but our wedding planning Luisa was so wonderful and detailed. She made sure everything was perfect. We had 21 guest and they all want to come back to Zihuat.
It is a friendly & safe place where everyone is welcoming you and treating you like family! We will go back to celebrate our anniversary for many years to come!

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank PamelaHallenSmith
Reviewed 25 March 2011

From the moment you arrive the staff make you feel special - they are so incredibly welcoming. In fact throughout my stay they were unbelievably hospitable - I would go as far as to say they have the friendliest staff of any hotel I have stayed in.

The views are absolutely stunning, both from the rooms and from the rest of the hotel. It all overlooks the bay with fishing boats and waves crashing up against the rocks that the hotel is set in. A very tranquil setting, with loads of space to relax - so much room for the small number of guests they cater for.

One concern I had on booking was that it wasn't directly on the beach, but that turned out to not be a problem at all as it is literally 50 metres away and they have a door that leads directly to it so it couldn't be easier to get to, so I could spend mornings at the hotel and afternoons at the beach where there are lots of places to eat.

There are so many places to sunbathe and relax at the hotel you are spoilt for choice - never a problem finding a lounger, in fact there are so many quiet hidden spots you were often the only one there. The staff would immediately bring you water or a special drink of the day (unrequested) and constantly look after you whilst sunbathing.

The restaurant is superb - the food amazing, I tried all the top restaurants around and ended up coming back here as the views, ambiance and standard of food were so good. Classy modern Mexican food with Western influences thrown in - a really superb standard.

An example of how good the staff are is when I saw a coconut bobbing in the fresh sea water pool that they were fishing out and got chatting to the lady. Next thing I know she has had the kitchen make me a glass of coconut juice and a plate of fresh coconut flesh with Mexican spices to eat by the pool. A genuinely lovely touch.

I am an incredibly fussy traveller yet I had little to complain about. One thing I did feel was lacking was TV's in the rooms, but maybe not everyone wants that when on holiday. But to make up for that they put a TV and DVD player in my room and have a list of DVD's to choose from, which was perfect, plus they have a TV room. There was also wifi in the room which I hadn't expected.

All in all one of my top stays anywhere ever, and that is rare for me to say as I never leave comments on Trip Advisor despite having travelled so much around the world at some of the world's best hotels.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 March 2011

have read about lcqc for years and finally booked it! we have been going to zih for 7-8 yrs and hope to go for the next 20. have always stayed at other resorts/hotels and have been happy with them all, but lcqc was amazing , rooms, service, location, staff, great views. for me the views at night are worth the $$$$!

GREAT PLACE! YOU NEED TO GO!

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple