I must start by saying we were not guests of the hotel, though we have stayed there. My husband and I always stop by Casa que Canta when we are in Zihuat for a week, typically for dinner or just a drink at sunset. Boy were we surprised when we were ushered into a small, uninspired, and unattended bar off the lobby for our drink, as opposed to the main bar where we have gone many times before. It was during low season when occupancy could not have been high. We even mentioned we had come many times, even as hotel guests, but they could have cared less. We walked out and enjoyed a sunset drink at Kau Kan instead.
I do understand keeping privacy for hotel guests, but they do that during the day - can we not have a drink near them in the evening? I think they are missing a marketing opportunity by not allowing visitors to see their gorgeous grounds, the beautiful pool and some more of the property. Don't they want to sell more rooms?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Casa Que Canta is a small luxury hotel with essence, history and a personality of its own. Located in Zihuatanejo next to the beautiful La Ropa beach, this hotel offers unrivaled panoramic views. Built with Adobe bricks, palapas and tropical woods, the unique architecture of La Casa Que Canta is an icon on the Pacific Coast of Mexico. It's 25 Oceanfront ample suites, spread out among three buildings, all have spacious terraces and 180-degree views overlooking the bay. Considered The Most Romantic Hotel by famous magazines, and travelers. The hotel was chosen for a famous Hollywood movie called "When a Man loves a woman". Since our opening 25 years ago, we are proud to be amongst the best Boutique Hotels of the World. Our pursuit of constant improvement and excellent service has granted us multiple awards. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Prestigia, Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your La Casa Que Canta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Casa Que Canta Hotel Zihuatanejo
- Casa Que Canta Hotel Zihuatanejo