My husband and I just returned from a lovely stay at La Casa Que Canta. I have been to many fine hotels and can not think of a negative thing to say about this one. The service is prompt and the staff is warm and friendly. Set in the Cliffs overlooking Playa del Ropa, the hotel has a magnificent view of the bay. I am told every room has a beautiful view.
Our room #15 Estrellita was a Grand Suite which translates to a room with a very large terrace with a couch, two lounge chairs and a sweet cafe table and chairs. The room itself was tastefully decorated with a view and small balcony. The bathroom area was the size of some Manhattan studio apartments. It included an oversized walk-in shower and plenty of counter space and double sinks. Again, all in excellent condition and tastefully decorated. Some of the rooms have plunge pools. There are also two exceptional infinity pools easily accessible one of which is sea water.
We loved the breakfast at the hotel and ate their often. The dinner service is beautiful.The food is very good but I believe could be even better with a menu adjustment. The Chef is talented.
One thing I especially liked is that we could both walk to the beach easily and to the town.
Our room was attended to twice a day. The evening maid service includes an amazing fresh flower design on our bedspread. We used the spa once and would use again.
I can't say enough good things about La Case Que Canta and would love to be there right now!
Ps. Although I love children I also enjoyed not having young screaming children around. I was looking for peace and relaxation. Children under 16 can not stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Casa Que Canta is a small luxury hotel with essence, history and a personality of its own. Located in Zihuatanejo next to the beautiful La Ropa beach, this hotel offers unrivaled panoramic views. Built with Adobe bricks, palapas and tropical woods, the unique architecture of La Casa Que Canta is an icon on the Pacific Coast of Mexico. It's 25 Oceanfront ample suites, spread out among three buildings, all have spacious terraces and 180-degree views overlooking the bay. Considered The Most Romantic Hotel by famous magazines, and travelers. The hotel was chosen for a famous Hollywood movie called "When a Man loves a woman". Since our opening 25 years ago, we are proud to be amongst the best Boutique Hotels of the World. Our pursuit of constant improvement and excellent service has granted us multiple awards. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Prestigia, Booking.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your La Casa Que Canta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Casa Que Canta Hotel Zihuatanejo
- Casa Que Canta Hotel Zihuatanejo