Best place I ever stayed in Zihuatanejo! Room was beautiful, service excellent and the food amazing. Our room included a coffee and pastries(made at the hotel) service every morning!
The beach is so nice, the send and water are perfect. The lounge chairs and hanging beds are very comfortable, you can lay there for hours!
The weather was great too, it rained for a couple of hours because of a storm somewhere close by but that was it.
There are a few good restaurants minutes away on the beach.
I'll be coming back to this place for sure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cool garden waterfalls, enchanted lagoons and elegant adobe-inspired villas nestle along one of Mexico's premier beaches to make up the romantic Viceroy Zihuatanejo. 46 Guestrooms and suites afford stunning garden and ocean views across a tranquil beach. Relaxed contentment is made complete with award winning Mexican-Pacific cuisine, 3 swimming pools including a spectacular seaside infinity pool, an intimate spa and superb service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Viceroy Zihuatanejo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Tides Zihuatanejo Hotel Zihuatanejo
- The Tides Hotel Zihuatanejo
- The Tides Resort Zihuatanejo
- Villa Del Sol Zihuatanejo
- Tides Zihuatanejo