Very few hotels understand how to translate "we are on our annual anniversary get away" into thoughtful service. VDS figured it out!! (Ritz SoBe also did a great job). We experienced champangne and a light snack in our room upon arrival, flower petals on our bed every evening, and a warm staff greeting us at every turn.
We will definitely be returning to VDS for the following reasons; exceptional staff, great environment (beach/grounds), wonderful room, great food/drinks.
Spend the money....We stayed in Beach Suite 7. BS7 is on the second floor with wonderful views of the beach and bay. Be sure to request a second floor suite it is more private. We contemplated not leaving our room, it was that great.
We have kids, we both work, we like to spend time together. VDS can offer little or it can offer much. We chose to re-ignite our relationship so we were fairly low maintenance guests with high expectations. I am confident VDS would exceed those expectations of the highest maintenance guest.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cool garden waterfalls, enchanted lagoons and elegant adobe-inspired villas nestle along one of Mexico's premier beaches to make up the romantic Viceroy Zihuatanejo. 46 Guestrooms and suites afford stunning garden and ocean views across a tranquil beach. Relaxed contentment is made complete with award winning Mexican-Pacific cuisine, 3 swimming pools including a spectacular seaside infinity pool, an intimate spa and superb service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Viceroy Zihuatanejo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Tides Zihuatanejo Hotel Zihuatanejo
- The Tides Hotel Zihuatanejo
- The Tides Resort Zihuatanejo
- Villa Del Sol Zihuatanejo
- Tides Zihuatanejo