Good location. The staff was exceptionally helpful and friendly. The rooms were very comfortable, great. King size bed is very comfortable. Good cleaning. WI-FI in the room and on the balcony worked well. Good, secure parking. The hotel is so close to the sea that I you can listen to it via the open window all the time (there is no glass in the windows) . I recommend. Not suitable for very elderly people, a lot of stone steps at the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spectacular Sunsets Are Seen From The Comfort Of Your Hammock ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Catalina Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Catalina Beach Hotel Zihuatanejo
- Catalina Beach Zihuatanejo