Thanks so much to the wonderful staff at Miramar for making my stay post-superbowl extra special.Everything from the carefully prepared room to the convenient kitchen hours make this a real hidden gem. Moses at poolside will make sure the 2for1's are well fortified and flowing and Jose in the cafe takes a lot of pride in his level of service. You can't get a better location for access to Zihua's best beaches and town is only a 10 minute walk away. If you're looking for crowds and lots of noise this isn't the place for you. Next time I believe I'll request a lower floor room as they are cooler for sure...but the A/C worked fine regardless. Also had the pleasure of meeting some of the nicest people, some of whom had been coming to Zihua, and this hotel, for decades. This place was a big improvement over my lodging 19 years ago and I had to take stock of my good fortune!! See you all next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Villas Miramar is a small boutique hotel perfect for families and/or couples. It is located in La Madera Beach zone at Zihuatanejo, which makes it easy to walk through the main beaches or downtown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Priceline, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Villas Miramar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villas Miramar Hotel Zihuatanejo
- Miramar Hotel Zihuatanejo