Stayed for two weeks at the Villas Miramr, in December of 2006. Was worried because didn't see alot of comments, good or bad, on this property. We were very delighted to see our accomadations. Because it was slow, we requested a move to the Casita bonita, right beside the pool on day two, not a problem. It was heavenly, to look out our patio and be right on the ocean.
The room service was great, the garden and pool staff very friendly, and the restaurant was excellent. You couldn't find a better location on Playa Madera beach.
We really enjoyed our stay there and I'm sure when we return, which we will, we will book at the Villas Miramar.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Villas Miramar is a small boutique hotel perfect for families and/or couples. It is located in La Madera Beach zone at Zihuatanejo, which makes it easy to walk through the main beaches or downtown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Villas Miramar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villas Miramar Hotel Zihuatanejo
- Miramar Hotel Zihuatanejo