“BEST PIZZA I EVER ATE”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Best Pizza in mexico
Reviewed 8 April 2014

We live it Zihuatanejo part of the year and have owned a condo here for 8 years. Some friends invited me to join them for pizza and they took me to Vivan Pizza. I had driven by the restaurant before but had never eaten there. THe view from the upper deck is amazing the restaurant is up a big hill. We ordered the italian style pizza, I could not believe how much cheese was on top, the crust was thin and crispy. This was the best pizza I have ever had. The waiter was extremely friendly and spoke English.. It wasn't too busy when we arrived and the waiter had time to have a friendly chat with us. I didn't have my camera with me but will add some pictures the next time I go there. I highly recommend Vivan Pizza.

Reviewed 13 March 2014

We dined with friends who have children and this restaurant was recommended by a resident of Zihua. It is a short walk from the Madera "hotel" area, near the fire station. We were seated on the second floor which is open and lots of space. Our waiter was prompt and freindly. We asked for "vino tinto" and I believe they went down the street and got some for us! The kids ordered hamburgers which they inhaled, so they must have been good and we ordered a couple of pizzas that also were good and wow, did they load the cheese on. We always have to get our pizza fix when we are on vacation and Vivan was exactly what we wanted. In addtion to great service and food, the view was awesome. We arrived when there was a bit of daylight left, but when the sun went down and all the city lights came on, it was spectacular! We highly recommend this "secret" spot.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

Outstanding pizza place with wonderful salads. The style of pizza may be different (thin crust, then veggies or meat, and then a thick layer of cheese on the top). Outstanding. The salads are great and the service superb. You might be the only gringos in the place but the family atmosphere (kids of all ages sitting with their families) is wonderful. The view of the town from the upper deck is great too.

Note the name is "Vivan las pizzas" not "Vivas ..."

Reviewed 15 January 2014

Was there on a Sunday night and the place was packed! The upstairs has a neat night view of the city. We did have to wait awhile for our pizza and so did others near us stated they waited an hour. It was a very busy night for them. Overall, the pizza was great. Would certainly like to go there again if ever in the area.

Reviewed 3 September 2013

Fresh new take on a old favorite . Pizza has crispy thin crust , hamburgers are original with the grilled pineapples