“Best adventure and scenery ever”
other travellers have booked this property
Outside parking 4 bungalows
garden
Flowers and birds
Outside pool
Pool
Chairs and tables in our cabin
50m from your bungalow
Coconut trees
Pacific ocean, Morros de Potosi
chairs and humbrelas
Sunset
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Excellent - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

Flor E
“Best adventure and scenery ever”
Reviewed 21 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

Although I missed out on my reservation, Mr. Arturo still accommodated us as best as he could and his staff was very attentive to our group. I would love to come back and think I will continue to reserve my stays here in the future. The place was very clean and they gave us useful information of the area since we were unfamiliar with the area.

Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;