“Great Place!”

Cuisines: Mexican, International
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 10 March 2014

We dined at La Terricita three times and had sandwiches made for the way home. This small restaurant is excellent and they pay attention to all the small details. The breakfasts are great. I also had the best Caesar salad I've ever had at La Terricita! Everything is beautiful on the plate and delicious. The young woman who, I think, is the owner is wonderful and quite funny. Can't wait to get back to Zihua to dine here again.

Reviewed 6 March 2014

This is the cutest restaurant along the canal. Loved the food. Good value, nice drinks, excellent service. My favourite restaurant in Zihua. Go early. It's a small place. I wish we could have gone there for breakfast but it didn't work out. Next time for sure.

Reviewed 6 March 2014

I just couldn't help writing another review.

I haven't been back to Ixtapa/Zihua since November, but I'm still dreaming of the food (and drinks and friendly staff) at La Terracita. Some of our family are down there now, so I've instructed them to go for dinner and take photos of my favourite meals for me.

What can I say...I'm in love.

The location is so peaceful, and my favourite shrimp place in Ixtapa/Zihua (Chendo's) is right next door.

We come all the way from the marina in Ixtapa to eat here ever couple nights, and it's well worth the trip! We're even thinking of staying in La Madera on our next trip so that we can avoid all the cab rides!

-Brendan Fraser

Reviewed 6 March 2014

We have eaten there a few times now and not disappointed. Good food, good value and good service. We shall return.

Reviewed 5 March 2014

We were in Zihua for 6 weeks. We managed to eat there 4 times. We were fortunate to be staying close by so it was very interesting to watch all the people enjoying their great food and service. You have to come early or time your evening meal for later as it is very hard to get a table. Excellent service and presentation of the food is superior. We had the shrimp, Chicken Breast with Blue Cheese sauce and many other dishes. My husband said the Club Sandwich was the best he has ever eaten. They are open from 8 AM until noon. Then they close until 6 PM so they can prepare for the evening meal. Please do not miss this wonderful place as you will not be disappointed.