We went to club Itrawest and absolutely thought it was beautiful. They had great service. We loved our room. It did rain heavily sometimes in the afternoon/evening, but we thought it was still pleasant and romantic. We took our 1 year old. They had cribs on site and the staff all seemed to adore babies. However please make sure if you take a baby in the ocean that they have a really good lifevest with a crotch strap. We did have one thank goodness, but we got hit so hard out of nowhere by a random wave, it could have been a disaster. It was scary!! We stuck to the awesome kid's pool after that.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oceanfront Villas on the Mexican Riviera Club Intrawest is a private vacation club. From time to time, Guests are invited to stay at the Club on a nightly, cash basis. The Club is located on Playa la Ropa – the most exclusive beach in Zihuatanejo. Vacation Homes cascade down the hillside offering panoramic views of Zihuatanejo Bay. Enjoy casual dining by the infinity pool or in the restaurant under the giant palapa roof. Club Intrawest – Zihuatanejo reflects its spectacular oceanfront location in a stunning open-air design and innovative architecture. Terraces offer sweeping ocean views from every angle. Uniquely designed villas feature hand-cut tiles, wood furnishings and bright fabrics, all locally crafted to reflect the rich culture of the region. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Odigeo, Evoline ltd, Priceline, getaroom.com, Cancelon and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Embarc Zihuatanejo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Intrawest - Zihuatanejo Hotel Zihuatanejo
- Hotel Intrawest Zihuatanejo
- Intrawest Zihuatanejo