“I most share my amazing experience at Casa Chocolate!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Casa Chocolate Bed and Breakfast

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Cuernavaca
Casa Chocolate Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 55 Cuernavaca B&B and Inns
Austin, Texas
“I most share my amazing experience at Casa Chocolate!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2014

AL dough I’m not a person who writes reviews, but likes to look for them when I’m looking for a place to visit, this time around is different. I can’t just not share my experience at Casa Chocolate. Christine and Kathy were so amazing from the moment I contact them, during my stay and after I got home. Their attention to detail, their genuine care, their friendly environment and welcoming atmosphere, made me feel like I was at home. These ladies go above and beyond in every single way. The house is beautiful, clean, and safe and the locals speak wonders about these ladies and their Casa. It’s in a great location. No words can describe the amazing breakfast; they prepare your delicious breakfast with love and care every morning. I have to say that I would go to bed very excited about what the breakfast next morning. This is by far, the best place ever!!!

Christine and Kathy, I will definitely see you again!

Love,

Celia

Room Tip: All rooms are great!
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Celia S

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 June 2014

I met Christine and Cathy a few years ago with my sister Ana and ever since then I fell in love with Casa Chocolate. This time my partner and I decided to spend our anniversary in Tepoztlán hiking and then relax at Casa Chocolate. Service exceeds anyone's expectations. Cathy and Christine had prepared the milk chocolate suite to perfection, including a bottle of white wine and their signature chocolate covered strawberries. The room was flawless and with direct access to the pool, shower is amazing and BIG! We had a great time. Breakfast is definetely THE most special breakfast ever. They do everything at home including the bread, which was delicious. Yoghurt with lemon and honey and homemade granola! Fresh Fruit and delicious coffee. Everything is perfect. I think the sucess of Casa Chocolate is that in every detail the owners add their own dose of love. I am sure we will be coming back very soon as it is a wonderful experience.

Room Tip: The best room is Milk Chocolate as it is in front of the pool but all of them are great!
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Rodrigo F
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 April 2014

Safe, covered parking. Excellent pre, during, and post communication with the owners. Welcome drinks and ample bar. Clean, comfortable, private rooms. Gorgeous, tropical gardens. Outstanding, natural, delicious, and innovative breakfast. Kind, friendly, and respectful owners. Quiet, safe, accessible neighborhood. Clean, heated pool. Everything we could ask for and more than what we were expecting. We hope to come back!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Patricia867
Mexico City, Mexico
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 April 2014

We stayed a weekend celebrating our anniversary, and everything was excellent from the moment I made the reservation, Cristi was very cordial and gave me the best option for staying, we felt very at ease as at home. The garden, the rooms, the pool, the social room, everything is in perfect condition, with a lot of details. But the hospitality of Christine and Cathy what makes the difference, they were born with a spirit of service and reflect it in their care, the breakfast is great! delicious and all cooked with love, which is appreciated. Thanks and Congratulations! We definitely come back.

Room Tip: Suite Chocolate con Leche, delicious
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank mruizl
San Francisco, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 April 2014

What a lovely house with such charming hosts! Though our stay was short, it was everything we could have hoped for in seeking refuge from the bustle of Mexico City. The property is safe, well-maintained, beautifully decorated, bed was super comfortable, pool deliciously warm, and breakfast EXQUISITE! I felt like I was in my mom's kitchen, stuffed to the brim with passionately-created food. What a great little retreat, I highly recommend it!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank CallieMac
Dunnville, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 April 2014

Unfortunately I fell prey to the media hype of avoiding vacations in Mexico....What a mistake! Casa Chocolate was the best; food, accommodations, personalized service...Fantastico! Great job ladies. To quote Arnold..."I'll be back"!

Room Tip: All rooms open onto a courtyard pool and garden area with a common room full of books, refreshments...
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Shari B
Hagersville, ON
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 March 2014 via mobile

Absolutely amazing birthday week was spent at Casa Chocolate with 10 other ladies! We all loved the breakfasts of course! Can't go without saying that the rooms were perfect, beds awesome and the hostesses went above and beyond! The heated pool and beautiful gardens were enjoyed daily, social room used to share stories and shopping treasures! I will return and it won't be 3 years between visits this time! I can not think of a better place to have spent my 40th bday! Thanks Cathy, Christine and puppies for making it a birthday to remember!

Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends