“Nice place”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Hotel Cadiz

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Cuernavaca
Hotel Cadiz
Ranked #51 of 64 Hotels in Cuernavaca
Rio de Janeiro, RJ
“Nice place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 April 2013

I really enjoyed my time at the hotel.
I was in Cuernavaca for two weeks in a conference and I stayed in Hotel Cadiz. The hotel is very calm and the staff is kind, the rooms are clean and the environment is cozy.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Montevideo, Minnesota
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 July 2012

Nice refuge from the constant noise and traffic of Cuernavaca streets, the Hotel Cadiz has very nicely cared for grounds and spotless floors and hallways, thought the bedspreads were worn and the mattresses rather hard. The balcony views of the red tile roofs and the barranca were inviting. The staff was pleasant, though there was no real overt extension of welcome or hospitality that we found in other paces we stayed. I tried to order breakfast one morning -- sat in the restaurant for 15 minutes – staff walked by but never came up and asked if I wanted anything. I had hot water for my shower, but my spouse said she did not. All in all – I would check out other hotels a bit closer to the Zocalo the next time we visit.

Room Tip: Ask for room number 8 -- it has nice balconies and views
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank riverartisan
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 February 2012

I stayed here for two weeks and loved every minute that I was there! If you need a place to stay but don't want to spend much Hotel Cadiz is a great choice!! The staff is great and the owner is very accommodating!!!! When I come back to Cuernavaca I will definitely be staying here again!!!

• Stayed February 2012
1 Thank Mateo790
Vancouver, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 January 2012

Is a small hotel with a beautiful view of the city, romantic and charming place, with a colonial architechture, unmatched beauty terraces, beautiful gardens, a big pool, is the best place to relax and to enjoy.

At the same time to have a good experience with the wonderful people that give you the family atmosphere and makes you feel at home and at accesible prices, with delicious and regional food for breakfast and dinner.

Exactly in downtown location near by historic center and other interesting places to visit.

For sure I will go back to Hotel Cadiz, I really recomend this hotel.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled with friends
2 Thank Angelique A
Phoenix, Arizona
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 December 2011

This hotel is very simple, rooms are simple but perfect for a short stay and the swimming pool is nice and clean. My family rented many rooms and we had a blast for very little money. Some of our family members are use to staying in 4-5 start resorts and they complained about a few small things here and there but I would strongly recommend this place for people looking for decent location and a very enjoyable place to stay. Keep in mind that because this is a family own and run small hotel the owners are very flexible and will do their very best to make you feel at home. For us that mean a great breakfast very morning with very specific request and the hotel staff took care of us. The only bad thing is that you have to ring the door bell if you come back late at night, we felt bad waking up the person that opens the door at 3 AM.

Room Tip: Second floor rooms are better, larger, no noise, and even a view
  • Stayed January 2011, travelled with family
3 Thank Migoni
Austin, Texas
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 June 2011

Staff were aggressive, negative and plain RUDE from the moment we arrived at the hotel. Rooms were acceptable based on the cost . However, the pillows needed to be replaced many years ago. We felt that it was unhealthy to use their pillows due to stains and the condition of the pillows.
We reserved two rooms. One with wheel chair accessibility. After one night we were told the room with wheel chair accessibility had gone up in price. We asked for the owner, but were told he could not speak with us. We did not feel welcome at all.
We moved to another hotel within a block and had a pleasant stay in a cleaner room with clean pillows and best of all, pleasant staff that made us feel they appreciated our business.
Our experience at Hotel Cadiz was awful and we will never go back or recommend this hotel.
L Austin

Stayed May 2011, travelled with family
9 Thank lgaustin

Travellers are raving about these Cuernavaca hotels

Fuengirola, Spain
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 June 2011

I stayed there with my familiy, my wife and my little daughter. It is a beautiful hotel, with beautiful views. One different thing but great idea was that the main entrance is closed all the time, even in the day, so we felt very secured to leave my daughter running free all over the gardens and my car was safe too, I've heard so many things about the security in Mexico nowadays, so I think is a good point for the hotel. The location is very good, about 10 minutes walk to downtown, where you have to go and eat to a pizza place just perfect. The staff is very warm and nice. The room was very nice, we got one with a private terrace, just perfect, because at night we could see some lights and have dinner there. The home made food is amazing. I loved my stay there. I will be back next year for sure.

• Stayed May 2011, travelled with family