The hotel is located far away from downtown cuernavaca and they have not keep the hotel in well conditions. The rooms in general lack the normal conditions you would expect in a hotel. The carpet has burn mark from an iron. The beds have never been changed in probably 40 years. The bathroom is missing parts. Overall it was a huge mistake staying at this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are located in the most exclusive area in Cuernavaca the city of "eternal spring", surrounded by a charming landscape of tall pines, trees and colourful gardens. Our hotel is the perfect place to relax and enjoy the beauty of nature that surrounds our pool. You can enjoy a delicious cocktail and the meals that our outdoor restaurant "La Palapa" offers during the day. Increase your tourist experience visiting downtown,Cortés Palace and the handcraft markets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Hotel Aristos Mirador Cuernavaca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aristos Mirador Cuernavaca Hotel Cuernavaca
- Aristos Mirador Hotel Cuernavaca