“Loved it, Loved it, Loved it!!!”

Villa Blanca Suites
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Cuernavaca
Villa Blanca Suites
Ranked #33 of 59 Hotels in Cuernavaca
Seattle, Washington
“Loved it, Loved it, Loved it!!!”
Reviewed 19 March 2006

The Villa Blanca Hotel and Spa in Cuernavaca is a fabulous boutique hotel I stumbled upon. It far exceeded my expectations in almost every way.

I had a wonderfully comfortable king-size bed, a flat-screen tv, monogramed slippers and towels, bathrobe, huge walk-in shower, separate living room and another room with a glass ceiling housing a double-size jacuzzi tub.

The staff was extremely attentive and kind while I butchered my moderate Spanish speaking ability. Most of the staff does not speak English so some minimal Spanish knowledge certainly helps here.

The dinner menu at the restaurant was overpriced, in my opinion. However, with the exception of one dinner entree, all of my food choices were delicious. I suggest that you ask the very kind waiter/bell-boy in the restaurant what he recommends and go with it.

There is a "business center" in the hotel with two computers with internet access. These are free for guests to use 24 hours per day. One of the computers wasn't working, but the other functioned adequately once I figured out how to use the weird built-in mouse. The business room itself was pretty dirty with cigarette butts left on the floor for 3 days that I noted along with a huge dead roach in the business room's bathroom. These findings were remarkable only because my room and the restaurant seemed sparkling clean.

The hotel is about a 8-10 minute cab ride from "El Centro," the downtown touristy area. A cab ride to any point in the city should only cost you 25 to 30 pesos (approx. US$2.50 to US$3.00). The front-desk staff will be happy to call you a cab and explain to the driver where you want to go.

I highly recommend this property. I paid only $90 per night on a specially negotiated rate. Well worth every penny!

• Stayed March 2006
2 Thank CYork

Solo
Business
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 18 August 2005

This hotel was so beautiful and clean! We didn't have the highest expectations, so were pleasantly surprised at the amenities (jacuzzi and LCD screen Television in the room!). We all had our own bath robes and slippers. The outdoor pool is heated and very well maintained. Originally we booked the room on Expedia and got a very good deal compared to their listed price. When we arrived, they did try to get us to pay an extra $100 a night, but after we argued for a little while, they let it go (expect that when you travel in Mexico and got a good deal booking ahead online-- take a copy of your reservations!!!). It is not a very big hotel, so we were lavished with attention from the staff. The only disappointment was that I thought it would be closer to downtown than it really was (about a 30 minute walk), but it was such a pleasant experience, we will definately still stay here again in the future.

2 Thank A TripAdvisor Member