“Staybridge Rewards”

Ranked #54 of 128 Hotels in Guadalajara
Fremont, California
“Staybridge Rewards”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 July 2010

I utilized my Priority Club rewards (at the point and time was priority break-points or 5,00 points per night) since I have plenty and four families coming to Guadalajra for a grandma 90 birthday celebration, I rented 4 rooms for 5 nights. I could not agree more with the previous reviews, the service, ample rooms, clean, location, price, free valet parking, free internet, mexican buffet breakfast -better than most hotels in US for this level- in addition the lobby manager and representative greet us with smile and offered us vouchers for next stay for free night with a paid one. I brought two american families and were very impressed with the breakfast and service, not to mention the the social hours, typically Tue-Thur with free drings and plenty of snacks. We did not cook, even we had a full kitchen, there are so many restaurants and stands with great mexican foods at very reseanable price.

• Stayed July 2010, travelled with family
1 Thank jruvalcaba58

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 June 2010

This hotel is in located in a great turistic area. My family and I stayed for 9 nights and we have no conplaints. The staff is friendly and the service is great. The room we stayed had a full kitchen, livingroom and bedroom. We had a king bed with the view towards Plaza Del Sol. The pool area was small but nice. The laundry was in the lobby and was clean. I want to thank the prior reviews because it was them that lead me to decide on this hotel. My family and I had a wonderful vacation and when we visit Guadalajara again we will be back this hotel. Best decision ever made!

• Stayed May 2010, travelled with family
1 Thank pruuttygwendolyn
Windermere, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 December 2009

We stayed at the Staybridge Suites after a horrendous stay at the Presidente Intercontinental Guadalajara where we paid $178 per night and which is right across the street and half the value and twice the price. We paid $80 per night for a 1 Bedroom Suite with a separate room with a living room and full kitchen area. Two Flat screen TVs, DVD player, Coffee Maker, Microwave, Large Refrigerator, Stove and fully equipped with all silverware and cooking pots and pans.

If you are traveling with young kids to Guadalajara this is definitely one of the places I would recommend, we traveled with our seven year old son and we enjoyed the fact that he had his own TV and his own room, the rooms are spacious, very clean and fairly new. The hotel is adjacent to a Mall (Not the best in Guadalajara) but where you will find at least some good mexican shopping. The Mall also has Sanborns restaurant and Chilis restaurant.

I would definitely recommend this hotel to my friends, it is not a five star hotel but it is definitely much better than what you would expect for a three star limited service hotel. For sure the Staybridge Suites Guadalajara lived up to my expectations.

• Stayed December 2009, travelled with family
1 Thank myhonestreviews
Lovettsville, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 August 2009

I changed from one hotel which I did not like to this one. Prior to making the move I walked over and asked if I could see a room. The front desk was very accommodating and gave me a tour of the hotel. I was hooked. I spent a week here and enjoyed it. The hotel is located next to Plaza del Sol shopping center so you have plenty of places to eat and shop including a super market. The hotel is relatively new and still has the new smell to it. The room was immaculate and kept that way during my stay. I was very happy with the free Internet, free bottles of water left in the room each day, free buffet breakfast and on Tuesday thru Thursday the Manager threw a happy hour with free Hors d’oeuvres, wine, water and soft drinks. The kitchen was stocked with enough implements for cooking and eating in the room. Free coffee and tea were also supplied. The hotel has a small fitness area and a business area with 3 computers with internet access and printer. It also has a sharing library, take a book and leave a book. The only down side to the hotel was the morning and evening traffic noise could be heard from my room. It faced a busy intersection. I would request a room facing the Plaza del Sol if noise bothers you. I will definitely stay here next time I am in Guadalajara.

• Stayed August 2009, travelled on business