“Tasty Mexican Food”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 4 September 2018

It was a hotel recommendation and a short taxi ride from my hotel. The place was busy with a lot of local families. It gave me a good feeling. I was here with a friend to savor local food. The have simple decor and a large area inside. The service was attentive and quick. Prices were reasonable for the city. I had chicken in Mole sauce. The sauce gave a lot of flavors to the dish. Corn Chips and Bean Paste are served as appetizers on the house. We enjoyed our lunch. The location is around the central part of the city and taxis are reasonable priced.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

The hotel recommend us this restaurant and guest what the food was great, no need to wait to much time to bring you the food. I love it I recommend this place when you go to Guadalajara

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

I love the fact that they have about everything from the Mexican food, last night we loose Anthony Bourdain, terrible loss - but he is part of my journey of appreciating the food and different environments. This restaurant is a must visit, just get ready for some stomachache for to much Chile and lard. Yummie - the bad things taste the best. Right?

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

We had a very nice dinner at La Gorda - highly recommended. Big portions of tasty local cuisine :) :)

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 23 May 2018

Walking distance from Hotel Morales we decided to give it a try. (La Chata was also recommended but we didn't have a chance to try it.) The waiter was kind enough to tend to us even though they were about to close. He probably saw our starving faces! Service was prompt and super friendly. Food was very good, but I must have read the menu wrong because my tacos were filled with potatoes and not shredded beef or chicken. They were out of guacamole so we ordered beans with chips as an appetizer which were good, but nothing amazing. I will have to try their pozole next time, it was just to hot for soup in May.

Date of visit: May 2018