We stayed at this hotel in the month of May in the area known as Suites which is located next to the pool. The room was very large and very comfortable and the AC was working extremely fine. It had free wireless service and provided us with complimentary coffee and amenities. Four bottle of waters are also provided daily and a refrigerator is avaiilable to maintain the bottles of water (or any other items) nice and cool.
We also used the restaurant for full breakfast buffet on a daily basis at a cost of $125 mexican pesos per person (all you can eat) and the food was great. For lunch or dinner it is also recommended if you do not want to go out..
Best of all the service is A++++
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Guadalajara Plaza Ejecutivo López Mateos Hotel, located 3 blocks from Plaza del Sol and 5 minutes from the Expo Guadalajara convention center. We are the best option to enjoy the city, regardless of the reason for your trip. Comfort and harmony and functionality in our 112 executive rooms on 7 floors of the tower painters. 30 comfortable suites in a true oasis of relaxation, a natural setting with large gardens and heated pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Guadalajara Plaza Ejecutivo Lopez Mateos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Guadalajara Plaza Lopez Mateos Hotel Guadalajara
- Guadalajara Plaza Hotel
- Plaza Lopez Mateos Guadalajara