Hilton Guadalajara
US$94
US$107
US$104
  • Restaurant
Hotel Puerta Del Sol(Guadalajara)(Great Value!)
US$48
US$47
La Mansion del Sol(Guadalajara)
US$82
US$66
US$55
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Casino Plaza(Guadalajara)(Great Value!)
US$42
1,170 results
All reviewsthe executive loungeconvention centermain restaurantbusiness tripbreakfast buffetnice hotelroom servicethe room was nicean upgradeup to datebusiness travelerconciergegymmexicomaintenancechannelslaundry
Reviewed 1 January 2012

The food is bad, we were going to the westin next door for breakfast because of the food. Concierge doesnt help you at all, he even send us to a mall that was closed even after I ask him if he was sure due to the date (january 1st) his name is moises. He could recommend us a place to spend new years eve as well. Rooms are okay. If you are going to an expo the location is great but I will prefer to stay elsewhere.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
HiltonGuadalajara, General Manager at Hilton Guadalajara, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2012

Thank you very much for your valuable comments about the food at our breakfast about your last stay in our Hotel.

We are very sorry to learn that we seem to have failed in providing a satisfactory service during your stay. Be assured that we are looking into the matter in order to prevent future breakdowns of this nature.

We would like to thank you for having taken the time to let us know of your concerns and look forward to have the pleasure to welcome you back in the near future I remain.

Reviewed 28 December 2011

I had the pleasure of visiting the hilton guadalajara on 11/26/11 to 12/2/11 and it was amazing even It's a busy time of the year with the book expo, We had a experience, if u go as for my friends paulina she is in the executive floor and guille from house keeping, u will have the best service, Well I really expect no less from the hilton...

Room Tip: Love the executive floor, but all the rooms are ecxellent
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled with friends
HiltonGuadalajara, General Manager at Hilton Guadalajara, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2012

Thank you very much for your valuable comments about your last stay in our Hotel. We are very happy to learn that we seem to have provided you with a satisfactory service during your stay. Be assured that I have sent a note to all of our employees involved. We would like to thank you for having taken the time to let us know of your fine experience . Looking forward to have the pleasure to welcome you back in the near future I remain.

Reviewed 26 December 2011

Excellent hotel, well located, and and good service. It is located just across the street of expo-Guadalajara, and most of the best restarants in Guadalajara are withing 15 minutes radio. It has all the amenities of a 5 star, with a reasonable price.

Room Tip: The upper rooms in the west side have a beatiful view.
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple

We appreciate the time you have taken to let us know your impressions, and look forward to be of service to you in the not so distant future.

Sincerely, yours

Reviewed 6 December 2011

That the Hilton should be always full is a shoe-in with Expo Guadalajara right next door. But seriously, it could stand some improvement for the price and reputation.

The room was fine and the down duvet was a nice touch. However, for Mexico, it was really too heavy, considering we could not get the air-conditioning system and ventilation to work in relation to the heat produced by the blanket. Finally the last night, we just cranked the AC down and could live with the duvet.

The restaurant Vitrales has adequate waiters but the food is ordinary and over-priced. The wine list is incomplete. Our request off the wine menu was unavailable, and we had to take a second choice.
Indeed the coffee, as is the coffee in many of the world´s hotels, of extremely inferior quality. No flavor whatsoever.

I had a small issue with the domestic staff who picked up a plastic bag that had my travel victuals inside, quite a few, as a matter of fact. This I carry so I am not condemned to bus or airline fare.
When I returned to the room after lunch, this bag had been taken away, under the pretext of garbage, I suppose, even though I had not placed it in the trash. I thought it was well into the big trash bin by that time.
I called Housekeeping and someone brought me some of the uneaten items, which had been carefully kept to take home. They had eaten half my food and washed my plastic containers and were taking them home, too. It was obvious that they must have known this was not trash if they were so willing to consume it and save the containers.

So do not leave too much lying around that could be construed as ¨trash¨, even though the staff found it valuable enough to eat it and take the rest home. I did not want to get some sweet lady in trouble so did not report it.

Room Tip: Our room had a view toward the city but the curtains had to be closed as the direct sun heated up the already hot room too much. Beware the hard-to-regulate AC system.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled with friends
HiltonGuadalajara, General Manager at Hilton Guadalajara, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2011

I really appreciate your taking the time to share your disappointment with your recent stay.
I want to personally apologize that some services of the hotel where not as good as our standards demand. I can certainly understand and appreciate your concerns.

Looking forward to be of service to you in the near future, I remain.

Reviewed 3 December 2011

I stayed at this hotel for two nights during the annual book fair next door at Expo Guadalajara. It's all you might expect from a hotel of this class, but there are some "detalles" regarding food that need to be considered and modified.To begin with, the coffee is of very poor quality both in the room and in the "Vitrales" restaurant, something that could be easily improved. Generally, the food is mediocre and overpriced, including the 229 peso breakfast buffet. Unfortunately, it's very hard to find anything else walking distance (except for the Angus, also in the hotel but tres cher) from this Hilton. If you don't mind these issues, you should stay!

Room Tip: I had a "superior" room, although I don't know what might have made it so. Rooms can be hot so make sure the air conditioner works. Ours did after adjustment.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
HiltonGuadalajara, General Manager at Hilton Guadalajara, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2011

Thank you very much for your very valuable comments which I will discuss with our executive chef.

We are sorry to hear that we seem to have failed in providing a satisfactory service during your stay. Be assured that we have taken steps to prevent this in the future.