“killer hotel”

Ranked #18 of 128 Hotels in Guadalajara
Seattle, Washington
“killer hotel”
Reviewed 23 April 2014

Loved this hotel. Bus line right there. Awesome pool and workout room. Steamroom as well. Killer tacos on the corner down the road.. restaurants are hella expensive, reccomend eating around the local restaurants. Many of them. Mall is about 4 blocks away.

Room Tip: Have your spouse work for Hiltons hotel. We get rooms for 39.00 a nite
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
HiltonGuadalajara, General Manager at Hilton Guadalajara, responded to this review, 24 April 2014
Thank you very much for your very valuable comments which we appreciate very much.
We are happy to hear that you liked our installations and look forward to be of service to you in the near future.

Peter M. Leder

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (79)
  • Turkish first
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 22 April 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

This was my first trip to Guadalajara. My Country Manager booked the hotel for me as I trust him as he knows the area. I was very impressed with the level of professionalism from the bell stand to the front desk. The room was very nice with a comfortable bed. I would definitely stay here on my next trip to the area.

Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Thank you very much for your very nice comments. We are delighted to hear that you had a great time in our hotel. Your comments will be posted for all our associates in order to let them know that they did a fine job in serving you.

All of us look forward to welcome you back soon

Kailua-Kona, Hawaii
Reviewed 21 April 2014

I expected better from a Hilton. I will say that the beds were great but the restaurant was average at best ( we only had breakfast ) and extremely expensive. They did give us the option of $30 for two a day extra which included breakfast buffet and happy hour which was really the way to go even if you don't use it it's cheaper. The pool was outside , small and cloudy. I chose not to go in. No jacuzzi which was disappointing.

Room Tip: I imagine most rooms are of equal quality . Nothing wrong with them just that I will choose another...
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
HiltonGuadalajara, General Manager at Hilton Guadalajara, responded to this review, 22 April 2014
We are really sorry to hear that you did not like our American breakfast, knowing that we have a buffet with 8 different fruits, 6 different fresh juices all types of cereals, Müsli, different cold cuts, different cheeses, 5 different breads, 6 types of Danish, two different muffins, dishes for healthy eating cold and hot, hot oatmeal, 12 different egg dishes to order, on the hot side of the buffet we have hash brown, vegetables, meat dishes, sausages, bacon, hot cakes etc. etc. The cost is US$15.80 plus Tax

Our continental buffet costs US$10.20 plus Tax

However if you do not wish the buffet you can order anything from our Menu with individual costs. Thank you very much for having taken the time to make your very valuable comments which help us to focus on our customers.

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 21 April 2014

Stayed here for a business trip- the hotel is OK was told the Breakfast was included at time of booking but had no way of knowing as they did not give a coupon or anything so I ended up paying for it when I looked at the bill.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you very much for your comments which are very important to us. Could you please send me your name with E-mail in order to clarify the breakfast charges. We are sorry that you had not the time to check with the reception about this charge otherwise I am sure we could have clarified this matter while you stayed at our hotel. I am looking forward to receive your mail in order to write to you. Our mail is: lcarrasco@hiltonguadalajara.com.mx

Looking forward to be of service to you in the near future, I remain

Reviewed 3 April 2014 via mobile

This Hilton is not a brand new place, however, everything is kept nice and clean, plus the staff (everyone, from front desk to housekeeping) have a 'yes' attitude.

Hilton is conveniently located, they have an Angus restaurant in the lobby plus a beautiful Cuervo tequila store. I will be back for sure.

Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
HiltonGuadalajara, General Manager at Hilton Guadalajara, responded to this review, 8 April 2014
We are very happy to hear that all our staff has treated you in a yes attitude which is very important for us and our operation. Further more we are proud that you have found our entire hotel as clean and nice.

Looking forward to be of service to you in the near future, I remain

Kansas, United States
Reviewed 30 March 2014

When I go to Guad I always stay at Hilton. I have experienced a decline in the maintenance of the rooms. Although I'm a returner, a HH Silver member, I do feel I get the worth's rooms. This time I had an disgusting dirty sofa in the room, an no mag mirror. If the HH would be more sensitive would know that I'm has a women would appreciate this little amenity in the room. It was really not the first time that I got a room at the members club level without it.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

HiltonGuadalajara, General Manager at Hilton Guadalajara, responded to this review, 31 March 2014
Thank you very much for your very valuable comments. We very much appreciate that you are a Silver HHonors member and would like to inform you that we very much value your business. We have taken note of the poor state of the sofa and have made correction in order to prevent future breakdowns of this nature.

Looking forward to be of service to you in the near future , I remain

South Florida, Florida
Reviewed 27 March 2014

Coming in at odd times and leaving a hotel during congested times proves how well an establishment works, this specific hotel works like a Swiss watch. This hotel is centrally located close to the Expo Centre so you save on transportation costs. I preferred their location to other hotels close by.

Room Tip: Take a room in the 7th or top floors, the views are magnificent and the special breakfast offers are...
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
HiltonGuadalajara, Director General at Hilton Guadalajara, responded to this review, 31 March 2014
Thank you very much for your very nice comments which I gladly pass on to all our associates who make it possible through their daily efforts to please our guests. We are happy that your stay with us was a successful one and look forward to be of service to you in the near future.