“Feel at home in this luxurious boutique hotel”

Quinta Real Guadalajara
Ranked #30 of 130 Hotels in Guadalajara
Reviewed 4 February 2014

This hotel is the most elegant and welcoming one in Guadalajara. Rooms are very comfortable, delicious beds, big bath tubs, beautiful mexican decorations everywhere. It's just a pleasure to stay at this place. I know for a fact that most celebrities that come to Guadalajara stay here.
Sunday breakfasts are something to look forward to.

Room Tip: Suite 10 is small but I like it the most. Expedia Elite Members are often upgraded to Master Suites...
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
3  Thank Salvador S
Santiag0_Le0n, General Manager at Quinta Real Guadalajara, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2014

Dear Sir,

Thank you very much for letting us know about you positive experience at our hotel. I am glad you like suite 10 and our breakfast buffet, we recently added many new dishes to it and I am confident you will love it.

Hope you have a great week and next time you are in town please don´t hesitate to let me know if there is anything we can do to make your stay even more enjoyable.

Hope to have you back soon.

Reviewed 1 February 2014

The property in beautiful as well as the rooms. Service is great and the food very good. Expect an expensive bill. Location is quite handy to visit the whole city. Silence is a feature required for business ntravel. The restaurant serves quite good local food as well as international dishes. Bakery is amasing.

Room Tip: Suites are awesome
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business

Dear Sir,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am very glad to know you had a great stay at Quinta Real Guadalajara.

All of us here are committed to giving our very best to make your stay as enjoyable as possible.

We hope to have you back soon and please let me know if there is anything I can do for you in future visits.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 17 November 2013

we found the bar and restaurant under construction. Requested and were confirmed for a garden room. At which, at check in, they said yes we had but instead had the street. When booking the nice woman at reservations said no problem if you want to stay a few days so at check in they said we are now almost full so the rate is 100$

Room Tip: garden rooms are the best
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank jacky489
Santiag0_Le0n, General Manager at Quinta Real Guadalajara, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2013

Dear Mam,

Thank you for taking a minute of your time to share you experience at our hotel. In Quinta Real we are 100% committed to our guests and I regret to read that the room type you requested didn´t match the one they gave you.

I also regret that the restaurant was unfinished when you were here, but I am very glad to tell you that after a year of work we are finally opening next week, I am positive that this restaurant will be Guadalajara´s best and that the results will be worth this long wait.

Please give us a chance to prove you that we can do it better and to prove you that after 28 years we are still the best hotel in town. Let me know next time you are coming to the city and I will arrange something special for you.

Have a great weekend and hope to see you soon.

Santiago Leon de la Vega

Reviewed 23 October 2013 via mobile

Stayed here for business. The rooms are great, very spacious and homely.

The restaurant is ok, the service was very enjoyable. Can't say the same about breakfast though.

Staff in general were good and helpful eg. Telling us about good running routes.

Swimming pool was closed when we were there

• Stayed: October 2013
Santiag0_Le0n, General Manager at Quinta Real Guadalajara, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your comments. I am glad you liked our rooms. I regret to hear that breakfast wasn´t so great, we are well known by having great breakfast but with the remodeling process and having the temporary restaurant so far form the kitchen hasn´t helped.

I am pleased to let you know that next Friday, November the 1st, we open our new restaurant which I am sure you will love. By that date the pool will also be open. It´s a shame you missed by a week the opening of these 2 new projects but I hope you come back son, and if you do please let me know so we can do something special for you.

Thank you very much for you comments and for choosing Quinta Real Guadalajara.

Reviewed 19 October 2013

Stayed here for a business trip at the beginning of October. The pool was still closed, unfortunately. But the rooms were nice and well-kept, and the staff were very friendly. Good restaurants close by, and I would recommend going to them rather than eating at the hotel as the service was quite slow and the food was only so-so. The gym was small and it didn't seem like the machines were cleaned regularly. I felt like I needed to wipe them down before and after every use. It was also stuffy as the windows were left open instead of the A/C being used. But I would stay here again. The beds were a little hard, but I tend to prefer this anyway.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Santiag0_Le0n, Director General at Quinta Real Guadalajara, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2013

Dear Mam,

Thank you very much for taking some time to write about your experience in our hotel. I am excited to let you know that we are opening a new restaurant in 2 weeks. This new restaurant will have celebrity chef Martha Ortiz signature and I am confident it will not only be the best in the area but in the city as well. I am sure you will like it.

I will keep an eye on the gym.

Hope to have you back soon!!

Have a great week!!

Reviewed 4 September 2013

Not the best hotel you can find for that much money. The pool was closed for renovations but this was not disclosed when we made the reservation. Not kids friendly and not the best location in Guadalajara. There are other much better alternatives.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank bloomberg222
Reviewed 22 August 2013 via mobile

We reserved from USA and had a confirmed reservation including taxes and fees. Upon check out the hotel charged .30/peso above the Bank of Mexico rate as a "tarrif"; resulted in an addition of $116.00 USD to our bill. This hotel needs to inform guests in writing at time of reservation that they manipulate the exchange rate.

• Stayed: August 2013
Santiag0_Le0n, Director General at Quinta Real Guadalajara, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2013

Dear Sir,

Thank you very much for choosing Quinta Real in your recent visit to Guadalajara. I am truly sorry that you have left our hotel with the impression that we manipulate the Exchange rate. This is the first time we have had this brought up to our attention.

Unlike the bank of Mexico and ,in order to avoid surprises for our guests, we try to not to change the exchange rate as often as they do . Many of our reservation rates are made in dollars but by law we have to charge in pesos when people check out. In order to avoid unpleasant surprises from the time the reservation is made to the time people check out we try to maintain the exchange rate as steady as we can. Sometime we could´ve been slightly higher but most of the times we are below and never over the exchange rate of the national bank across the street.

I apologize for the inconvenience and I will keep an eye on this matter. Please let me know next time your in town, we´ll fin d a way to make it up.