“Best Indian in town”

Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 10 June 2014 via mobile

I love thus place!!!
It has great food, awesome decor, and lots of option!!! I would like the service to be better, but it gets by just fine. I go at least twice a month.

There are newer reviews for Little India Restaurant

Reviewed 18 December 2013

Lovely little restaurant with authentic touches... the owner and his wife are charming, very happy to talk about their business and its history... explain the hookah... the decorations. etc.
The food is delicious, authentic flavours, ample portions, lots of basmati rice. The service was excellent even though there is only one waitress- My companions weren´t familiar with Indian cuisine, but everyone was enchanted! For those British people who miss having an Indian restaurant on every corner... this is the place for you.
Congratulations!

Reviewed 19 August 2013

My wife and i recently returned from Guadalajara and we were so pleasantly suprised to stumble upon this diamond in the rough... Well... not that rough :) We have tried many different Indan restaurants, but Little India surpassed all expectations.

It is owned by a very accessible husband and wife team.

We were immediately greeted by our server with an incrediby relaxed attitude with a smile. The restaurant was packed, but even so, we never felt rushed.

My wife had the mild lamb and went bold with the very spicy lamb. Both were excellent, but I was feeling it! The large Kingfish beer worked perfectly to even out the temperature :)

My wife sat on a nice comfortable pillow filled seat and even though it is small, you don't feel cramped at all!

They have a nice little gift shop, with unquie gifts from India. When asked about them, the emp;ouyee gladly answered with brief history.

Can't recommend it enough and will definately be back!

Reviewed 30 March 2013

WE were absolutely amazed to find a little Indian Restaurant in Guadalajara, Mexico. We walked to the front of the restaurant and saw the fired up Tandoor Oven and we know this place is authentic!

The owner and Chef made our evening! they cooked us some fresh dishes, mouth watering Naan Breads and top notch stuffed Paranthas. I had some Don Julio with Beer and my wife had a glass of Shandy and enjoyed the evening.

I would rate this restaurant 9+/10.

1  Thank J S
Reviewed 13 November 2012

I really like this restaurant. The food is good, and the menu has a great variety with meat and vegetarian dishes.