All reviews great bathroom room service downtown area hotel is located first floor clean rooms stay there again cathedral pillows juan
Reviewed 12 October 2018 via mobile

The only bad thing is that I've begun to judge other hotels by the "Portobelo" standard and others seldom compare favorably. Don't misunderstand, this is not the best hotel for the price in the whole world, just the best that I've found. Location for ease of coming and going thru the day, large room with comfy bed and cozy sheets and pillows, my favorite beer in the bar, decent food in the restaurant and from room service and always a smile and "hola" from the staff. I like the Portobelo and I'll return.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled solo
ReservaPBH, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Portobelo Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2018

Thanks a million for your comment we really appreciate it.

have a nice day!

Reviewed 14 August 2018 via mobile

I enjoyed staying at this hotel because it’s in the center of the city and also the attention that there is front desk,
they were really kind especially Carlos and Jennifer they help me to book a cab and also with other things you were really pleased to talk to and even if they are young they look like ethic people, congratulations!
The location is really good

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 July 2018

I stayed 2nights at this little property and I quite enjoyed it. The Front desk was very helpful but the restaurant staff and the bartender lady at night, they were Amazing!

The wifi was very fast! And it was very convenient to local restaurants and hot bars at night. I was pleasantly surprised at the room accommodations and I loved how quiet the rooms are. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Felipe H
Reviewed 8 July 2018

We had a wonderful experience. This was a very nice hotel. The room was very big, clean with comfortable bed and had both soft and hard pillows for your preference.
We enjoyed staying at this Hotel. The hotel was very clean and we were very satisfied and will definitely be coming back.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
ReservaPBH, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Portobelo Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2018

we appreciate your comments.

will be glad to see you again.

Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

I’ve been here a week before holy week and was a very comfortable stay. Great location, near of downtown area: cathedral, parks, stores. The hotel has restaurants, I only ate my breakfast once during my stay and was good. Recommend.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
ReservaPBH, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Portobelo Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2018

We work hard to make our guests happy and appreciate your feedback!

Thanks for staying with us. Hope to see you soon!