“Perfect ! Real hamburgers in Guadalajara”
Review of Pig's Pearls

Pig's Pearls
Ranked #4 of 1,238 Restaurants in Guadalajara
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 6 February 2013 via mobile

If you are not into junk food, and you love hamburgers this is the place ! Tasty beef, with authentic mixes ! You should ask for a " boing " cold juice (Mexican old brand), my favorite is full of beacon ! I really enjoy the service !

Reviewed 9 January 2013

If you are a burger lover then do not miss Pig's Peals. It is kind of hard to find and signage in front is not great.The atmosphere is simple, but the burgers are thick,large and wonderful. The double cheese burger has cheddar and brie.Price is right.The burrito looked great, but we did not try one.

Reviewed 27 November 2012

We were in Guadalarja for a convention. We ate at Pigs Pearls for 2 out of the 3 dinners we had in the city. It was Amazing! One of the best burgers I have ever had in my life. Beer selection is great, lots of craft brews. I had a local honey lager and a red ale. Fries come with the burgers and they were great too. Very reasonable prices. Kind of a hipster vibe, but a good mix of customers and the servers are helpful and friendly.

1  Thank kari46
Reviewed 24 November 2012

Well, the food remains the same, quite good. What I noticed in the new location, just down the street from the old one, is that they have rounded up the most uncomfortable chairs and tables available. Sacrificed comfort for trendy. I couldn't wait to get out of there. The space is good, bright and airy. I will eat my burger on the curb.

Reviewed 24 October 2012

Pig's Pearls has moved to a spectacular new space and well deserved after all the hard work. Conveniently located just 1 1/2 blocks from the original location, so luckily still walkable for me. My recent visit was great on all counts....Food, value, service and atmosphere....I think this is the best burgers in GDL, and a must for any visitor or resident. The quality of their beef and lamb is excellent and have never had a better lamb burger then theirs....Great beer list as well, with huge selection of micro Mexican brews and now have menus available as their selection of dishes has increased..This has become a regular on my list of must go weekly and the new space is great!!

1  Thank TripsterLA