Lion Hostel & Pub
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Guadalajara
See available hotels
  • Breakfast included
Good 3.5/5
Laffayette Hotel(Guadalajara)
Average 3/5
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 August 2013

I stayed a couple of months here and I loved it. I met so many people and made good friends from so many places. Germany, Brazil, Japan, Australia :) I loved it so much Im booking a trip for my birthday :)

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 31 July 2013

Friendly and helpful staff, various places to hang out, and a slack line to test your balance.
I felt very comfortable staying there, and would love to come back one day. Besides it's very close to Chapultepec, so you can walk home after the party :)

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed 24 July 2013

I loved that it was very close to downtown Guadalajara because I got to see some great places around the "centro" and the churches and cultural spots.
Definitely you should check this hostal.
Greetings from Salem Utah. ;)

• Stayed: November 2012
Reviewed 20 July 2013

Great place to stay, I parked my motorcycle outfront under a tarp and it was never touched in the 4 nights I stayed here so that bodes well for the neighbourhood. Wifi is fast, the beer is plentiful, the beds comfortable and quite a few delicious food stands a block to the south. Would recommend.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 June 2013

It was a great experience! The owners are very helpful and assist in making your stay wonderful. They help you in learning the great activities there are around gdl. The rooms are decent and clean as well as the amenities around the hostel. It is at a great location with a lot of restaurants around. If I come back I will definitely stay there!

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple